Chapter 6- Corny

Sooo..... What did you guys think? Please don't be afraid to comment! So a new character is being introduced soon and some more drama is occuring. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Don't forget to tell your friends about it if you're enjoying it :D

FAN and VOTE!!

~G xx

Chapter 6- Corny

I was overheating and tried to push the covers off of me but when I opened my eyes I realized that it was Cameron. Our legs were intertwined under the covers and one of his arms was slung across my stomach while the other was under my neck. I rolled around so that I was facing him and nuzzled into him. He was quiet for a few minutes, but then eventually stretched out. He opened one eye and looked down at me, smiled, and then opened the other. His gorgeous face was lit up with a huge grin, his eyes bright. His hair was a mess from where I had been running my hands through it and his lips were slightly swollen from when we were kissing. I grinned up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself up to kiss him. I was completely exposed but felt so comfortable in his embrace. I kissed him one last time before getting out of bed, much to Cameron’s disappointment. He held on to my wrist and tried to pull me back into the bed, whining when I resisted. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my bra, found my underwear hanging off the lamp and picked Cameron’s shirt up off my floor. I pulled on my underwear and the bra and put on Cameron’s shirt, memorizing his smell. He laughed at me as I walked across my bedroom to my drawers to grab a pair of shorts. He got out of bed and snuck up behind me, grabbing me around the waist. I laughed and turned around to kiss him.

“Abby, we’re home!” I froze; my lips still pressed against Cameron’s, my eyes wide in fear.

“Shit! They aren’t supposed to be here! Umm,” I panicked, looking around the room. Cameron’s expression mirrored mine, his hands still on my hips. I looked at him and freaked out.

“Put some clothes on!” I whisper-yelled “If they come up here and find you naked, you’re dead” I said, whipping off his shirt and handing it to him before grabbing one of mine from the draw. Cameron was struggling to put on his jeans as I ran around my room and tidied it up; I remade the bed, fluffed the pillows, and opened my bedroom window to air it out a bit. I then ran into my washroom and splashed my face with water, ran a brush through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. ‘It’s not the worst that could happen’ I whispered to myself, ‘they’ve caught you with a boy before, just act like nothing happened.’ I nodded my head and walked out of the bathroom towards Cameron. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, a look of fear spread across his face. He stood up when he saw me and gave a nervous smile. I grinned at him and opened my bedroom door heading out to the landing.

“Abby wait,” Cameron grabbed my wrist, “I’ve never done anything like this before, I’m not great with meeting parents” he brow furrowed and I gave him a gentle smile.

“Don’t worry about it, my dad can be a tight-ass but he knows that I love you, and my mum is all about summer love so she’ll be easy to win over. Just don’t talk about the bedroom” I reassured him, reaching up onto my tippy toes to give him a kiss. I turned around and marched confidently down the stairs to find my parents waiting in the kitchen. They eyed Cameron suspiciously as he followed behind me looking like a scared puppy. I walked up to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“So, where were you guys?” I asked, not giving them a chance to comment about Cameron’s presence in the room. My dad dragged his eyes from Cameron to me and cleared his throat before he responded.

“We went to visit your Aunt Lilah with Tyler and ended up staying a little longer than expected due to problems with the road.” Just as my dad had finished Tyler barged into the room, grinning when he say me.