Chapter 14- It's Abby

Again, sorry for the choppy-ness of it but it will get there. keep reading!!

dont forget to VOTE FAN COMMENT.

Love you long time

~G xx

Chapter 14- It's Abby

Cameron’s POV

My phone had been ringing for the past five minutes, never stopping. I reluctantly grabbed it from the table and looked at the caller ID. Krista. Why would she be calling me? I pressed the green call button and put it to my ear, unsure of what was going on.

“Cameron? We need you to come to the hospital right away” Krista’s voice was frantic. I pushed myself up off the couch and gripped the phone tighter with my right hand while using my left hand to steady myself.

“What is it?” I asked, my voice quiet.

“It’s Abby,” she responded, “I can’t tell you anymore over the phone, just get down here ASAP” she hung up the phone, leaving me clinging on for dear life. Only when I heard the dial tone did I put it down.

“Zach!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, looking around the room frantically, but still stuck in the same spot.

“What is it?” Zach asked, strolling in.

“It’s Abby, we need to go now” I said, my feet finally moving towards the door.

“We have a show in like half an hour, you’re not going anywhere” he said matter-of-factly. I pushed past him and grabbed the keys for the sound crew car off the counter in the kitchen. I sprinted down the halls of the theater, desperately looking for an exit, pushing the doors open with such force that they slammed against the walls, making a loud clattering sound. I ran to the little blue car and unlocked it, slipping into the driver’s seat and shoving the keys in the ignition. I put the car in gear and slammed down on the accelerator, the wheels spun a few times before gaining traction with the asphalt. I spun the car around and raced towards the exit, ignoring the car that was trying to pull out in front of me. I made it to the road and pulled onto the highway, in the direction of Summer Bay.