Chapter 7- Ok girls

Hey guys, i'm wondering, should i keep writing cuz i kinda feel like there's no one out there, lack of comments and votes is concerning.

if you want me to write more and are enjoying please comment or fan or vote, do something to show me you care!

thats all

~G xx

Chapter 7- Ok girls

“Ok girls, be good and we’ll be back around 2-ish” my mum called from the kitchen before she and my dad left to go to their friend’s party. Krista pulled her knees up to her chest and looked at me excitedly, anxious for me to tell her the exciting news.

“So the day that I moved,” she nodded her head, “my mum and I had a fight so I took Walter out for a walk on the beach, and I was really hot so I decided to go skinny dipping” she gasped and squealed, “and this really hot guy came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder while I was standing in my undies” she was now rocking back and forth.

“Just say it!!” she screamed, too excited to contain it.

“It was Cameron Quiseng from Allstar Weekend!” I exclaimed and she jumped up off the couch and pulled me up with her, jumping up and down excitedly.

“There’s more” I said, stopping. She stopped jumping and gripped my arms tightly; “I’m dating him!” at this point she practically collapsed on the floor. I helped her up and she started to jump around again.

“OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!” she cried, unable to say anything else. I nodded my head and she pulled me into a tight hug. When I had freed myself I sat back down on the couch and she followed suit.

“When did it start?” she demanded. I looked down at my hands and counted my fingers, unsure exactly. The time had gone by so fast and unfortunately the boys would be going off on tour for four months and I wouldn’t get to see Cameron for a while.

“Uh I think it’s been around two months. I know it’s not long but I really love him. We have a connection that I’ve never had with anyone else I’ve ever gone out with. When I introduced him to my parents he was freaking out because he had never met the parents of a girl he was dating before” I gushed, Krista smiled at me, happy for me.

“There’s something else” I say quietly, preparing myself for her reaction, “I’m kinda best friends with the rest of the boys now too” she froze, her mouth wide open in shock. I laughed at her and pulled out my phone, calling Zach.

“Hey Zach its Abby….yeah….yeah….can you come over? Sweet! See you then!” Krista grabbed my hands and squeezed them hard, not able to talk, and when she did it came out in a hoarse whisper.

“I love you so much Abby!” she cried, I smiled at her and got up, ready to answer the door. The doorbell rang and I walked over to it, swinging it wide open and smiling. Zach beamed back at me, with Nathan Michael and Cameron behind him. Zach picked me up around my waist and walked me into the house, dropping me on the couch. I laughed and introduced him to Krista, who was still frozen in shock and not saying anything. Cameron came over to me and gave me a hug and quick peck on the lips, taking my hand after he released me. Nathan looked at us weirdly and turned away, focusing on the muted TV. I shook my head, confused at his behaviour, before turning my attention to Krista and Zach.

“Hi! I’m Zach” Zach stuck out his hand and beamed. Krista looked from his face to his hand, not sure what to do with it. Instead she threw herself at him and held onto him tight. Zach started to laugh and patted her back while Cameron, Michael and I were in fits of giggles. She moved onto Michael next and then Cameron, eyeing him over and then winking at me. When it came to Nathan she hugged him, but not with as much enthusiasm as the others. She turned back to us and beamed.