Chapter 28-Nightly Chats

Mulai dari awal

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Of course, I do. You're my boyfriend! It's my job to worry about you."

"But, it's my job to worry about you too..." He pouted.

"I know silly, but do you really wanna get risk being caught? Surely, your father would hate me and think I'm a bad influence. If he finds out it could be the end of our relationship! And goodness knows how quickly the news would spread around school...the city... " I rambled.

He chuckled, "Hey, hey, don't worry! You are far from a bad influence, and as for my father, don't you worry your pretty little head about that."

"But-"

"No buts, I'll see you in a few minutes." He replied before ending the call.

What a 'nice' boyfriend he is... ending the call on me. Oh well. At least he's coming over. I sat up from my desk and decided to go downstairs to grab some food. I strolled into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks like cookies, brownies, potato chips, and croissants. Also some drinks like water and juice. Eventually, I made my way upstairs with the food and drinks awaiting Adrien's arrival. I laid out some blankets and pillows out on the floor near the food.

*Tap Tap*

Looks like he's here. Walking up the steps, I opened the trapdoor for my boyfriend. After moving out of the way, he jumped down from my balcony and onto the bed. I close the trapdoor and locked it. I sat down close to him, with barely any space between us. I started at his green eyes that almost seemed to look like neon with his mask. His puffy golden hair that had his cat ears rested upon them. How could I have been so blind to not notice the similarities?

"Hello, there m'lady." He grabbed my hand and kissed the back it.

I smiled softly, "Is this how you're going to greet me every time you come over?"

"Of course." He replied with a goofy grin.

He pulled me into a hug wrapping his arms around my frame. My head rested against the cool leather on his chest as I wrapped my arms around him. I breathed in his relaxing scent tightening my grip on his torso.

"Plagg, claws in." He whispered.

The bright light flashed across the room as I buried my head deeper into his chest.

"Cute onesie, Princess." He spoke, after pulling away from the hug.

"Why, thank you kitty. It's one of my latest designs." I answered happily.

"That's cool, maybe you can make us a couple's onesie." He joked.

"Oh my gosh, that's an amazing idea!" I exclaimed. I immediately jumped up from my bed and ran towards my desk to grab my sketchbook, flipping to a blank page and started to jog down ideas for the onesies. I heard Adrien's footsteps approach my desk, as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I've never seen you get that excited about an idea." He chuckled.

I started outlining the drawing of my first idea. "Oh, and I've set up some snacks for us too! Let me just get in this last detail here....and done." I closed my sketchbook and suddenly my chair was spun around quickly. My breath hitched of how little space was left between us. I could make out every detail of his face while looking up at him. Seeing his gentle green eyes, in such a close perspective. Adrien's eyes kept moving from my eyes down to my lips... Our noses brushed against each other when he turned his head slightly. I felt his warm breath against my face.

"You know, I didn't get to kiss you yet." He whispered softly.

He leaned in closing the little space between us. His lips moved against mine slowly as if savoring the moment. He wrapped his arms around my frame, pulling me closer to him. I followed the pace of his lips, getting lost in the moment. Feeling as though, I was flying and the butterflies in my stomach fluttering about. I weaved my hands into his hair caressing it softly, whilst relishing the feel of his lips against mine. He purred into the kiss as I continued to fondle with his golden locks. Eventually, we both pulled away from the kiss, resting our foreheads against each other. That was...wow. That kiss was way different than any other kiss we shared, but I'm not complaining.

"So...about those snacks..."

I punched his arm playfully, "You...ugh.."

He stood up straight, setting the distance between us. " I, what?" He smirked.

"Don't you what me mister! First, you kiss me like that! And then you have the nerve to ask for snacks!" I said, whilst glaring at him playfully.

"After a kiss like that, you must be hungry." His smirk widened. He scooped me up (bridal style!) and walked us over to the pile of blankets. Once, we got over to the area he plopped me down on the plush blankets. He sat down next to me and picked up a croissant and started munching on it.

I giggled, "You and your croissants." I grabbed a brownie and started to munch on it.

"So, you excited for tomorrow?" He asked in between bites.

"Yeah, I am! Should be super fun! It's always fun hanging out with the gang!" I replied happily.

"True, it's been awhile since we hung out as a group."

I laid my head on his shoulder, yawning a bit. "Oh, and by the way, my parents want you to come over for dinner sometime," I spoke, turning my head towards him.

His eyes widened, "R-Really?" He questioned nervously.

"Yeah really, but they won't be back for a few weeks, so you've got plenty of time to prepare!"

"Where are your parents?"

"They're at a baking convention. Usually, they go to them once a month for a few weeks."

"Oh, alright. I'm just a little surprised they would want to meet me. Flattered even!"

"Once, they found out we were dating, they were thrilled and wanted you to come have dinner with us," I said, smiling up at him.

Adrien takes his phone out of his sweatpants and takes a quick glance at it. "It's already 12:30 we should probably go to bed, so we aren't tired for the date."

"You're right," I stand up to stretch and start putting the leftover snacks and drinks away with Adrien's help.

We make our way towards my bed and the second my head hits the pillow, I fall asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Zee&Skittle: And another chapter done!!!

Zee: Sorry it took so so so long to get this chapter out. I've been super busy with school and I typed parts of the chapter when I had the time. Thank you guys for your support and your many comments. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Zee&Skittle: Happy Holidays, and Happy New Years. Till the next chapter PEACE!!!!!

P.S. Thank you guys so so so so much for over 80,000 reads!!!!