Of course... If only you knew what Tess was going to do to make that possible... I will only say yes though.

"Yes," She replied with a smile. And she did.

That evening was tiresome. She was trying to figure out the perfect match and Lisa didn't seem to help out, as she only selected Pink regardless of whatever cloth it was; Was it a pajamas, Shorts, Gowns she didn't care. Just Pink.

I need Tess.

"You look gorgeous. See for yourself," Tess commented, taking her to the dressing mirror. She did look gorgeous. A glittering red long gown that encircled her feet.

Why didn't I think of this before?

"Yaay! You look amazing big Sis," Lisa said, giving her sister a thumbs up in affirmation.

You are still here? Now shuu the bigger ladies are about to talk.

"Thanks Lis. I hear something downstairs. It seems like they have begun Pitty Patty's adventure. Go check," Maya said.

"Pitty Patty!" Lisa exclaimed, running down the stairs.

"So you aren't dressed?" Maya asked swirling, around her dress.

"I have a board meeting to attend to." Tess said cuffing her uniform.

"So what's the plan again?" Maya asked.

"You just go to the party and Daniel comes over then you start talking. But, I can promise an hour of holding down Scott. Then I'll handle Allie.... After 9'o clock, you excuse yourself and meet me in the gymnasium... Simple." Tess said adjusting her tie.

"How exactly are you going to hold up Allie?" 

"I have a Plan," Tess replied with a smirk.

"Well then, if you say so. How can I ever pay you back?" Maya asked, not meaning much of what she said.

"We are friends right? And friends help each other, but there is something you can help me with. You see, I attend Judo classes on Saturdays and I need you to help babysit my brothers, while you are at my place for a Spanish lesson with my Nona." Tess said.

"You're kidding me right? You are the Judo expert, yet you couldn't control them. What makes you think I'm the chosen one?" Maya asked, wide eyed.

"Because you are. They aren't that bad. They just need to be understood," Tess replied, holding Maya's shoulders. She was much taller than Maya, so her hands leaned on them as a method of emphasis, not support.

It was Seven already and Maya had indicated her leaving. Her mum drove her to school while she recalled all she had discussed with Tess. She was to avoid contact with Scott and as the case may be, Allie.

It all seemed like a story of the Modern Cinderella.

⚫⚪⚫⚪

Where on earth is the Daniel? I have just an hour to talk to you.

"Hey, Maya!" Daniel had startled her. He had his hair roughly combed with his fingers. He shone of glamour on his carefully sorted out black suit. Probably, that was the way Maya chose to see it. The entire hall, reflected black, red and white. It was the apparent dress code.

"Hey," Maya replied, subtly.

"You look- " Daniel began.

"Don't tell me. I know. I look mesmerized with anxiety and incomprehensible paranoia," She blurted out.

Daniel chuckled slightly, scratching his forehead, he replied.

"I was going to say, you look Ravishingly exquisite." He had fully recovered and had his cast removed. Though when asked on that note, he would say he experienced a slight pain and indicated where...