CHAPTER FOUR

The next day Diddi woke up with a headache, she had no lecture on Saturdays so far so she decided to sleep and rest. Amina returned from her annoying 10am class expecting to see her friend ready only to meet her with vest and wrapper. "What am I seeing?" a smiling Diddi replied "hore am on nawata amma jonta mi yiwan( i have a headache but I'll bath now) you know i will fulfil my promise after all i cant wait to end everything today" with that she stood up and headed to the bathroom. Inna is always surprised when her friend is talking about Hamma Haydar, sometimes she thinks Diddi needs ruqiya coz of the way she act. Allah hoinu she muttered and smiled thinking of what lover boy will bring for them, she hopes he'll bring suya coz she missed it.

Diddi's POV
I ignored his calls twice because I don't want him to think am eager to see his irritating self. Inna snatched the phone from my hand swiping it down to receive the call and placed it on my right ear. "I am at the gate Diddi" he said without even salam or greeting. "This guy is so full of himself, nonsense sai kayi ta jira" I said relaxing on the bed while Inna was looking at me like I broke her phone screen. She hissed and I ignored her because she's a fan of his and also she is hungry, she refused to eat waiting for Hamma Haydar to bring "better" for us, the girl has no problem.
She left the room maybe she wants to welcome him first in fact if she likes she should marry him they are on their own.

********

After 10 minutes I decided to walk majestically like a Queen where I met him sitting on the slab outside our small gate with Inna standing near his car. He stood up immediately he saw me smiling like a coward. I made the best angry and I don't care type of face I can while he welcomed me, I answered as if I was forced to do so. Inna ignored me and well its not as if I care, I opened the back door of his car and sat down because I don't want to be standing. My friend decided to leave saying she needs to go and cook indomie and the annoying man as if waiting for her to say that immediately said "no don't bother yourself I brought something for you" the funny girl smiled shyly saying "Hamma Haydar you don't get tired, you treat us like babies you shouldn't have bothered" I didn't know when i started laughing this girl wont kill me. She left with a huge grin of her face while i smiled at her.
He cleared his throat while he sat at the front seat turning his head meaning we are facing each other. "Boddoji I miss you" he said while I smiled sadly and greeted him because no matter what he is still my brother and i can't just disrespect him. "Since you've seen me I want to go back to our room am not feeling too well" i said without looking up because i don't want to see his eyes or the way he's looking at me. He didn't reply but i can still feel his eyes on me so I decided to raise my head up saying "safe journey and thanks for everything. You made me who I am today, you made me be the bold woman that I am now. I forgive you all that you've done to me and I pray you get a woman that will love you. I might have wronged you one way or the other please forgive me" I said with a cracky voice. His eyes turned red and I saw his lips moving though no words came out, he tried again nothing came out so he took a deep breathe and was silent for almost a minute before he softly said "Zainab thank you for forgiving me at least you've lifted something from my heart and I appreciate but please and please don't leave me, I love you and I want to make it up to you. I have changed, its no more the Haydar nagge( his younger cousins, nephews and niece's call him Haidar nagge behind his back even though he came to know of it. Nagge means cow)     you know, please come back to me". He sounded broken but I am more broken than he is and I know am moving on no matter what without him because truth is his love has started reducing and fading with the way i prayed this Ramadan I know very soon everything will change hopefully. "I am sorry Hamma Haydar please lets end everything today and forget the past I'll try to love and respect you as my brother but nothing more apart from that and don't ask anyone to beg me, my mind is already made up, not even my mother will make me change it. Thank you and good bye" I said carrying my phone from the seat while he sat watching me like I am zombie💀👽as i stood up to leave he held my hands as if his life depended on it "Diddi please wait"

What do you think? what did the poor guy do for her to end everything? do you think she made the right decision? will their parents accept this? lets continue following Diddi.

Please do vote, comment and share.

                               6th October, 2018