Chapter 12

Percy POV

I couldn't hold it in anymore, it had to come out. 

"Ekk!" I squealed like a little girl. Damian gave me a weird look, but I didn't care. I was getting fitted for a suit so I could go out on patrol with Bruce and Damian. A ding broke me out of my thoughts when the elevator doors opened up to the Batcave. Alfred was standing there with a smile on his face when he called us over. 

I walked over to Alfred and he started to fit me. After about twenty minutes Bruce walked in, sat down in his chair and watched Alfred fit me. I could see the irritation in his eyes because I was being fitted. I was going to show him that I would be a pro when he and Damian would patrol. 

"Did you know Bruce that it takes more muscles to frown, so right now you are pretty much working your face out. know wonder the ladies take after you, you are always working out." I smirked as his frown got deeper. 

"Did you know that smart mouths get pushed off roofs? So that is why you will be very sore in a couple of days." He shot back at me. I frowned at him.

"Look who is working out his face now." He smirks at me. I frowned even deeper and probably Bruce would have ticked me off even more if Alfred didn't interrupt. 

"There Percy now all we have to do is design it." I was picking out the colors for the suit but was letting Alfred design it. I wanted it to be a black suit with blue and sea green highlights all over the suit, but not to bright that it wouldn't blend in with the darkness of the night. I knew Alfred would do a good job on it. 

1 Day Later:

I was eating a sand which in the kitchen when I got a notification from Alfred saying my suit was done.  No more than five seconds later I was rushing down the stairs with a sand which shoved in my mouth heading to the Batcave. Once I was in the Batcave I stared in awe at my suit.

It was beautiful! It was an all black suit with a sea green trident on the chest with blue wave designs on the shoulders. I loved it! 

"Oh my god Alfred I love it! It is amazing!" I beamed at him. 

"Well Percy I am grateful you are happy with it." Alfred smiled right back at me. 

"So does this mean Bruce will let me go out patrolling with him tonight?" I asked Alfred.

"Well it means that you have a suit to go patrolling with me but that doesn't mean you will go." Bruce stated walking down the stairs. 

"Ohh come on Bruce, please." I pleaded with him. 

He closed his eyes with a tired sounding sigh and shook his head. "Fine." He said. "Just be ready to go by eight." I was so excited that for the first time I ran up to Bruce and hugged him. He was very surprised by finally padded me on my shoulder and gave a halfhearted chuckle. Once I let go of him I gave him a crooked smile, grabbed my suit, and was heading up the stairs to put my suit on. 

Eight P.M. That Night:

I checked myself out in my new suit in my full body mirror. I looked good in this suit. It made my muscles pop, my hair look darker, and my skin look more tan. which is good because lately I have been looking pretty pale for me. 

I met Bruce Down in the Batcave and noticed Damian wasn't in his suit. 

"I'm staying home tonight." Damian must have read my mind. 

I didn't say anything but just shook my head. Not long after that Bruce came out in his Batman suit looking tired. He saw and a little life went back into his eyes. 

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me. 

"Yep." I answered. 

"Well before you go Percy you will need this." I looked over as Bruce had a sort of long black cloth in has hand. It was a mask. I must have stared at it for a long time because Bruce raises his eyes brows at me and said, "It is to keep your identity a secret."

"I know." 

"Well than lets head out." 

I think I'm going to squeal again 

Comment and vote!!!

Swimmer_runner_101