Chapter Nine

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating!!!!!!! Basketball just got over and last weekend I was at two parties and spent the night at a friends house. You may get a notification saying that I updated chapter 8.... I didn't but accidentally hit republish or something like that. Woops! But anyways I will try to update more often and enjoy the chapter!!!

3rd Person POV

Bruce didn't even bother knocking over a least using the door knob. Nope. He just kicked the door down. With Percy still in his arms he ran down to the Bat Cave to find Alfred with all the medical supplies they would need. Dick and Damian had already gotten back and were cleaning off a metal table for Percy. Both boys wheeled two tables over: one for Percy and one for Alfred to put all the medical supplies on. 

"Put him that table." Alfred said and pointed to the one on the right. Bruce quickly set Percy down on the table. Alfred walked over with a pair of scissors and began cutting open Percy's shirt by his ribs and his jeans around his calf muscle. 

Alfred pointed to a bottle and said, "Dick grab me that bottle so I can clean his wound. Bruce I want you to clean the cut on his calf, I will take the ribs."

Bruce nodded his head and grabbed some gauze and began to clean. 

Bruce's POV

After Alfred told me to clean Percy's calf I went strait to work. The cut was very deep and would requires stitches and he would be in pain. He may even need to use crutches, but his leg will be okay. After I had cleaned all around and over the cut Percy began to stir. Suddenly his eyes shot open wide and was gasping for breath. Than the pain must have kicked in because his screaming kicked in! 

"Damian! Dick!" I screamed. "Get something to knock him out! Hurry!" 

Percy's jaw was clenched tight like he was trying to hold the screams in. Large amounts of blood was running down his chin from biting down on his lips so hard. 

Damian and Dick came back into the room with a needle in Damian's hand. Quickly Damian ran over a pushed the needle into Percy's shoulder. About thirty seconds later Percy's eye lids began to droop and he began to relax and the bed sheets he was gripping fell out of his hands. His head fell back onto the table and began to let out raged breaths once again. 

About twenty-minutes later

3rd Person POV

After Alfred and Bruce finished cleaning and stitching up Percy's wounds, they sat down next to the table Percy was laying on. Damian and Dick had gone up stairs and were cleaning up from the mission. Bruce and Alfred were talking and ended up on the topic of school.

"He has to go to school and besides he only has one year left." Said Alfred.

"I know that, I just...I know he has to go to school. But I want him to go to a really good school. Maybe Gotham Academy would be good for him?" Bruce said unsure.

Alfred sighed and said, "I guess so, but you get to tell him." And with that Alfred got up and left the room. 

"Okay.... Wait! What?! I thought you were going to tell him?" Bruce sounded startled.

"No sir. he is your nephew." Alfred yelled down the hallway. 

Bruce was about to chase after him but heard a groan coming from a metal table next to him.

"My side and calf heard so much, I can't decide which one hurts more." Percy groaned to himself.

Bruce smiled to himself and chuckled silently. "Well I can't give you anymore medicine."

Percy grimaced and with puppy dog eyes asked, "Why not?" And tried to sit up but gasped and gripped his side. "I think I have decided that my side hurts the most." He said with his eyes clenched shut. 

"Here let me hep you sit up." Bruce said and grabbed Percy arms and helped lifting him. Percy winced while sitting but didn't say anything. Bruce moved Percy to the chair Alfred was sitting in before he left.

Percy sat in a chair for a couple of minutes before saying every teenagers most common words: "I'm hungry."

Two days later

3rd Person POV

The whole Bat clan and Percy were sitting around a table eating breakfast when Alfred came in holding a plate of eggs and setting it down in front of Percy. After he set it down in front of Percy he cleared his throat and gave Bruce a sharp look. 

"Umm right." Bruce said "Percy, Alfred and I were talking and we decided that since you never finished school in New York that you need to finish school so you cab go to college. I have already sighed you up to go to Gotham academy." 

Percy looked fine when Bruce started taking about him finishing school but when he said private school Percy looked Bruce straight in the eyes.

"Okay I am fine with finishing school but, no offence Damian or Dick, but I don't want to go to a rich boy school!" ( No offence to anybody who goes to a academy school. You don't have to be rich to go to a academy.) 

"Percy it is the best school in Gotham and with your record it will be the best for you. Please." Bruce pleaded

Percy looked hesitant but gave in. "Okay fine I will but I want something."

Bruce didn't know what could Percy want but agreed to it. And about two months later Percy was driving a brand new motor cycle to Gotham Academy with a not so happy Bruce at home.