Chapter One

My life turned to crap just like that. Sorry I'm being rude, I should introduce myself. My name in Percy Jackson son of Poseidon. I would do my full introduction with all my quests and things I've done but that would take to long. My life has gone to crap just like that for two reasons.

 One, we just ended that Giant war and everybody died...literally. All of the seven except for me, the Stoll twins, and a whole bunch of kids from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. Least they will still be together, though. After the war the gods felt pity for me and told me to go home and be with my mom and Paul, and come back to the camps when I am ready. Which I will never be. It reminds me to much of her. My Annabeth. My Wise Girl. My life. No, I can't think like that she told me not too. She told me I need to live my life while I can. And I will for her.

 Number two is because right as I opened my apartment door ready to see my mom and Paul. I see them both alright... just not alive. My mom is sitting against a wall with her throat slit, a few feet away from her is Paul with a knife in his heart like he took it for my mom. My vision floods with darkness, but I don't loose consciousness. I whip out my phone (demigod proof of course thanks to Hermes) and call the police. 

The police come and the next thing I know I am sitting in the police station on a fancy leather chair hugging my arms around my body in my favorite swim team sweat shirt, trying to hold back the tears because I will not cry. I will stay strong. For my mom. For Paul. For Annabeth. For everyone I love. To everyone I promise I will stay strong.

**********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter they will get longer but, at the start I thought I would start short. I don't when I will update again... probably soon!!!!!