Chapter Eight

Percy's POV

My head rolled around on my shoulders hurting from getting hit so hard in the back of my head. When I opened my eyes I almost had a heart attack because everything was black, but than I realized there was a blindfold over my eyes and a gag in my mouth. I was sitting in a very metal chair with my wrists tied behind my back against the back of the chair and my ankles tied to each front leg of the chair. I tried pulling against the bonds to get them to off but that did not work. I would have kept trying but stopped when a creepy voice ran through the air. 

"Well look who is in a big hurry to get out of hear. Don't worry batman will be here soon with those to little rats that follow him and rescue you." My head snapped up after he had said that and was trying to find where it was coming from, but with the blind fold on it made it very hard and his voice seemed to come from everywhere. 

His creepy laugh ran through the air and landed right behind me. To strong hands gripped the back of my chair suddenly which made me jump. 

"Yep in a couple of moments Batty Boy will be here." He said not really talking to me or himself, just kind of stating it. 

"But while we wait for him to get here while don't you and I have some fun!" He said and I heard what sounded like something metal being picked up from a table and a phone dialing.

I gulped hard.

Bruce's POV

Right after Joker's name popped up on my Bat Phone, I answered it and put it on speaker phone.

"Batty Boy!" I heard his disgusting voice through the phone.

"Where is Percy?" I asked in my Batman voice. 

"The boy? We are just hanging out, playing with some knifes." I could hear Percy voice in the back round cry out a little, which made my grip tighten on the phone. "Having so much fun! Can't wait till you get here!" And with that the Joker hung up the phone. 

"Did you track the phone call?" I asked Dick who was sitting at one of the computers trying to locate Percy. 

"Yes he is at some abandon wear house on the north part of Gotham. Lets go!" He said and got up and was heading towards a motorcycle to ride. Since we were all in our suits there was no need to take extra time to go change.

Once Damian and I got in the Batmobile and Dick on his motorcycle we were speeding down streets almost running into cars, trying to get to the north part of town as fast as we could because who knows  what Joker will do to Percy.

Percy's POV

After Joker was done talking to my uncle it sounded like he put the knife down and grabbed something else (Percy still has the blind fold and gag on). I heard foot steps come towards me than a very painful feeling arose under my right rib. I felt the knife dig in but not come out. It hurt like it was moving around, and it was. He was carving something into me. I began to struggle against my bonds which made the Joker dig the knife farther into my side, which made me cry out in pain. He kept doing that for at least five more minutes and when he finally stopped I had big tears rolling down my cheeks. He than decided to move down to my calf muscle and carve there too. This time more because he was practically touching my bone. I tried to keep my tears in but they just kept coming out. 

Once he was done with my leg I could tell he stood up because I could feel gross hot breath on my  face. 

"I have these scars on my face," He began to talk. "They look like I am smiling. Do you want to know how I got them?" But before he could say anymore a loud crashing sound came from the wall in front of me and the Joker cursed. 

"Batty Boy I knew you would show up! The boy and I are having so much fun." He said. 

"Yes because he looks like he is having so much fun." I could tell it was Damian just by the tone and sound of his voice. 

Than two strong but kind of small hands started to mess with the restraints on my wrists. I began to struggle not thinking about who it was. 

"Percy calm down. Its me, Dick." Dick whispered the last. I stopped struggling and let him undo the bonds and he began to work on my ankle bonds. My eyes began to feel heavy and the started to close. Before I fell asleep I could faintly hear Dick calling out, "Percy no! Stay awake." Not matter how hard I tried there was no staying awake. 

Bruce's POV

Damian and I fought the Joker while Dick was over checking on Percy. I did not take long to take the Joker out. Damian got him turned around and distracted on him while I grabbed a metal bar and hit Joker over the head with it. He crumbled to the ground. Damian hand cuffed one of his hands to a a bar to keep him there if he woke up. 

As I made my was over to Percy I noticed he had a gag and blind fold on. I carefully undid both the gag and blind fold and picked him up bridal style. I told Damian to ride on the motorcycle with Dick so Percy could be in the Batmobilde. 

Once I had set him in the seat I took off down the road to our house hoping Alfred had the medical kit already out and ready to go. 

Hey guys!!! I updated early because I am home and really don't have anything to do. I have just started writing a new story called "In Ancient Times" so if you want go check it out. But I do not know who to ship Percy with in my new story. ( I am leaning towards Jason or Nico ) 

               Live Long and Prosper,

                                                     swimmer_runner_101