Announcement

This is not an update. 'Di ko pa po tapos ang Chapter 17, bukas ng gabi na lang.

COVER MAKING CONTEST  FOR WILD DECEPTION & HIS GREATEST DOWNFALL

Mechanics (HIS GREATEST DOWNFALL):

1. Layout a cover for His Greatest Downfall  with 600×400 (pixels) size and with a maximum of 2MB size. Resolution is 300dpi.

2. All pictures and fonts to be used should be for commercial use (copyright free images).

3. Do not write my full name on the cover please, only the title and my pen name, GREATFAIRY.

4. Do not use mature-themed cover.

Mechanics (WILD DECEPTION):

1. Layout a cover for Wild Deception. Should be  Wattpad-sized cover (250×400). Resolution is 300dpi.

2. All pictures and fonts to be used should be for commercial use (copyright free).

3. Do not use mature-themed covers.

4. Do not write my full name on the cover, only the title and my pen name, GREATFAIRY.

Criteria for Judging:

Originality & Style- 35%
Fonts & Theme - 25%
Relevance to the Story - 35%
Audience Impact - 5%

How to join:

1. Choose which title would you want to create a cover for. You can make for both titles, depends on you.

2. One entry per title per person.

3. Submit your entry here in the facebook group, FAIRYNATICS and caption should answer this question: Why do you want this to be the cover?

4. Deadline: October 10, 2018 (11:59PM)

Prizes:
Books and GreatFairy Merchandise
1 Winner per title

Winning entries will be used as the official cover of the said stories.

P.S. You can share this contest to your friends.

Thank you!

To join FAIRYNATICS on Facebook, just search for it. Please answer the security questions. Lovelots!