she was in the middle of mixing the ingredients in the pan when she felt light kisses on her shoulders.

"good morning, princess." lisa whispers with her bedroom voice while draping her arms around jennie's waist. she also hears a mewl, and looking back she saw lisa carrying leo, who is trying his very best to get out of lisa's hold.

"hey love, you already up? i'm not yet done cooking though but this won't take long. you can wait for me at the table."

"hmm..." lisa only hummed as she let leo go but not her other cat to which she tightens her hold to. jennie paid her no attention as she was so focused on cooking. well not until lisa starts kissing on her pulse point right below her ear.

"lisa i'm cooking, stop that." the brunette forces out. she is honestly so damn affected right now.

"stop what?" lisa sucked on her skin, "this? not a chance love."

"lisa..." jennie stopped what she was doing and held lisa's hands placed over her stomach. she truly is enjoying the moment and she wouldn't dare deny that. it took lisa a few more minutes before letting her go.

"you might burn our food jen," lisa teased, having a proud smirk on her face. jennie immediately knows what's up.

"don't tell me you left hickeys?"

"then i won't."

"lisa!"

"it's hidden don't worry."

--

a squeal came out of the shorter girl's mouth when lisa pulled her to her lap. she was about to sit on a chair when the maknae decided to use her strength on her and practically lifted her up just so she could settle on her lap. they're about to eat for christ's sake, what does she think she's doing? with that in mind, she stood up to actually sit on a chair but a hand held her hips stopping her from moving.

"no stay here." lisa buries her face on jennie's neck, her hands resting on the girl's thigh. her legs are exposed as she is only wearing lisa's shirt. she didn't bother to put her shorts on because come on, the shirt's too big for her.

"what? why? we're about to eat, seriously?" jennie questions.

"i want you close."

jennie was stunned for a moment. she finally gets it, it's one of those days where lisa gets extra clingy and to be honest, she freaking loves this side of lisa. she loves it when the maknae sticks to her like a glue, it felt reassuring that lisa only wants her. that she is all that matters to the girl.

"but how will you eat? i know you're famished after all t-that..." she couldn't continue. no matter how many times they've done the deed or no matter how long they've been together, she still can't help but be embarrassed.

lisa chuckles, she knows how jennie is such a shy kitten when it comes to talks about that. lisa finds it utterly cute though. "all that? i don't quite get you princess. please elaborate."

"oh please you beautiful thing, stop teasing me. you perfectly know what i mean." jennie rolls her eyes to mask her blushing face. "can we please eat now?"

"feed me, baby..." lisa spoke on her neck, lips attached languidly on her collarbone.

"fine." jennie scooped a portion of her kimchi fried rice, "say ahh..."

lisa raised her head to eat the food jennie placed infront of her and went back to where her head is a second ago and that is how they basically spent their breakfast. jennie has to even place the glass over lisa's mouth just so she could take a sip of her drink and when she asks why...