Chapter 10 Wake Who?

Start from the beginning

"I've been here for 4 days?" I asked Damon.
He nodded.

"How did you find me?"

"I've my own ways.."
Of course.. He's a Mafian leader..

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you both. But Natalie. We need to discuss a few things." The doc said..
I nodded.

"So, as you can see,your leg is fractured and you can't walk for two weeks. Luckily the fracture is a minor one. Damon also told me about that back problem. I got that checked again. You need proper rest and the reports said bout your diet. Is something wrong?"
I was worried that what would I say.

"Actually I didn't feel like eating." I lied.

"But you need to eat proper amount of food that a girl of your age should eat."
I nodded.

"When can she get home?" He asked.

"Um.. She'll be in observation for today. And if she's okay then she can go home tomorrow morning." Damon nodded. "You both have your time and the nurse will be there for helping you.." I blushed.

"How long you've not having proper food?" He questioned.

I thought for a second and answered. "Since the day.. We got married."
He kinda pouted that looked like he wanted to say 'oh'.

He was about to say something when the door swung open hard. I looked towards the door and saw two familiar figures. A smile instantly came on my face.

"Oh my god Natalie.. Are you okay?!" They said in unison and ran towards me.
I laughed.

"Why the heck do you both have to worry so much?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Ari asked.

"No Ari she's shitting us." Jass said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "So.. Who told you bout my accident and all?"
They pointed their eyes towards Damon.
He tried to look away. Not to catch my eye.
"Why Damon?! Why?"

"Actually he told us indirectly." Ariana said.

"What does indirectly mean?" I sang.

"Um.. I called Carter to check your location when we're talking. He would've told Mason and both these."

Once again the door swung open but with less speed. It was the nurse.

"Can you all go out for sometime? I've get her freshened up." The nurse said.

"No." We looked towards Jass. " I.. I meant we'll get that done. She's our best friend. And when all this happened. We couldn't do anything for her."
"Yuppp." Popping the 'p' Ariana agreed. "We'll get that done."

"'Kay. But if you need anything just let me know."

"Yess!" They said together.
The nurse left closing the door behind her.
We started to talk through eyes. When Damon got up.

"I'll give you girls your 'girltime'." He said and left.

"Gosh! He's complicated.." I groaned.

----

It's been two days and I'm in the bed for most of the time. The doctor said everything's good just my diet and all. Mostly watching Netflix, checking my Instagram,Tik Tok and Snapchat. I don't know what else to do. Going to bathroom, changing my clothes is kinda difficult. Correction very difficult. Well I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've got married'. Currently I'm in my room, in the bed watching 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'. It's sooooo good. Oh the best part. I'm not on my 'Japan'.