"Bad girl" Tom growled, slipping his fingers from you and moving them to hold down your thighs. He traced his tongue around your folds and began to flick, suck and nibble at your core, alternating between that and dipping his tongue within your walls.

You were shuddering, moaning and gasping, thighs quivering and jerking against his hands. You felt your juices and Tom's saliva dribble from your core and you whimpered as he licked it up before devouring you again.

"Oh fuck - fuck - oh my g - Sir - may - I - please "

"No" he growled, interrupting your pleading and panting.

"Pleaseeee" you whined.

"No"

You groaned and began counting sheep, anything to distract you from the mounting pressure in your core. Tom continued to unravel you with his tongue and you jerked as a particular flick of his tongue nearly undid your wavering control.

"15 SHEEP!" you screeched, which caused Tom to pull away.

"Are you counting sheep?!" he asked incredulously, head peeking over your pelvis, mouth turned up into a cheeky grin.

"You. Won't. Let. Me. Come" you panted, taking the opportunity to regain some semblance of control over your primal urges.

Tom laughed at you, head thrown back on his shoulders. You scowled at him, but you were secretly pleased that this little break was giving you the recovery time you needed.

Tom got up off his knees and leant over to kiss you. He tasted like you and you swirled your tongue along his teeth and against his lips. He reached over and grabbed the bottle of oil, waggling it teasingly at you.

"Told you you'd be begging" he smirked.

You didn't say anything, just watched as he squirted the oil onto his hand. He rubbed his oily hand along his now erect member before coating your already soaked core with the remaining oil. The familiar sensation began to burn its way through you, and you groaned. 

Tom rubbed himself along your entrance, slowly, every brush over your sweet spot causing you to jerk and gasp. Before he slipped within he took hold of your legs, hands under your knees, pushing them back onto the bed. Your hands were numb but you didn't care. 

He entered you slowly, deliberately, lower lip between his teeth, brow furrowed with effort. He slid all the way in until his member hit your cervix and you sighed as the burning within your core smouldered and ached.

As he thrust in and out of you, you looked up at him, eyes half rolled back into your skull from the pleasure. He kept your knees pinned to the bed and occasionally paused to lean down and bite at your flesh that squeezed through the rope. Your nipples were stiff and sensitive when his tongue found them and you shuddered and writhed as much as was possible. He stood upright and resumed slamming into you, every inward thrust burning and every outward pull stretching you. 

"May - I - please - come?" you whimpered through your teeth as Tom continued to fuck you.

"No" he growled. His grip on your thighs was deathly tight, fingers painfully digging into your flesh.

You growled and bit your lip, trying to count sheep again. It wasn't working, every time you reached five sheep Tom would slam into you with unrestrained force and you cried out.

"PLEASE!" 

"NO!" he shouted, and you heard the strain of tension in his voice.

You opened your eyes, which you'd been keeping shut tight. The veins of his forearms were prominent against his skin, which was slick with sweat. His lip was stuck permanently between his teeth, his jaw clenching and unclenching with every thrust. His brow was furrowed; he didn't look like he was concentrating, he looked like he was furious. 

There was no sign of your Tom here.

"Tom" you whispered. He looked at you and stopped, chest heaving from his exertions. "Ooh" you humphed, your knees still pinned to the bed by his hands. Your core continued to burn and ache, yearning for your high.

"Sorry love" he panted. "Got *breath* carried away" he murmured. 

"It's okay, it's okay" you murmured back, wanting to wrap your arms around him, wrap him up in your embrace. 

"Are you sure?" he asked, doubt suddenly clouding his features. 

You smiled at him coyly. "Yes. Now, flip me over and fuck me Daddy!".

Your handsome man smirked and leaned down to kiss you. "As you wish BabyDoll" he murmured against your lips. 

He let go of your knees, letting them fall down against the edge of the bed, before rolling you onto your stomach. Using the rope for assistance, he lifted you and shifted you up the bed, settling you into a kneeling position, your ass up in the air.

He crawled up onto the bed behind you, taking his time to kiss and nibble at your flesh before sliding within your walls again. The burning sensation grew and you groaned as he found his rhythm, his hands clinging to your hips.

"Oh yes BabyDoll, so relaxed for me" he groaned as he watched the flesh of your thighs and ass jiggle with every move. His hands roamed from your hips to smack your ass, the crack reverberating in the walls. His right hand creeped around your hips to find your sweet spot and he began to rub it with zeal, residual oil burning your hyper sensitive nub.

You moaned into the bedsheets, nails digging into your palms, as Tom rapidly undid your control. 

"You gonna come for me Baby?" he grunted, his fingers rubbing you faster and faster.

"Mhm" you whimpered.

"Good girl BabyDoll, come for Daddy" he cooed and with a whimper and a groan you came, pulsing around his engorged member. "Oh fuck" he hissed as he exploded within you, shuddering through his high until he collapsed on top of you.

There you stayed, stuck together, panting and sighing until, with a final shiver, he pulled himself off of you and began to undo the rope.

"I love you Y/N" he sighed, finally undoing the last knot and freeing you from your bound state.

With a sigh you rolled onto your back and reached out to him, pulling him down to rest his head against your chest, bodies still slick with sweat. You pushed his sweaty curls away from his forehead and traced circles on the back of his neck.

"I love you too Tom".

He lifted his head to look at you, memorising your face. He pulled himself up and kissed you before resting his head back on your chest. 

The sun had set completely now and the only light in the room was from the low burning candles. You could hear Tessa snuffling at the door. Tom sighed and propped himself up; he looked a combination of complete bliss and exhaustion. You chuckled at him.

"Come on stud, we'll feed Tessa and ourselves then fall asleep on the couch watching whatever crap is on TV"

He rested his chin on your ribs and smiled at you. "Sounds like heaven on earth, babe"

You smiled, brushing a stray curl out of his face. "You dork"

He smiled. "Your dork"