author's note

hello, i am the author of this book, luxanne..

this is a book about lucy heartfilia from fairy tail and the journey that she goes through to prove herself to natsu and the rest of her guild. a book about sweet romance and jealousy.

if you're planning on reading this, thank you very much and i hope you enjoy the book!

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

it's such an honor to be writing for you guys and i hope you enjoy the book!

- STATEMENT -

copyright © 2014-present by m.p.

(-luxanne on wattpad)

all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

i don't believe in plagiarism (i was once wrongfully accused of committing the act as well) and it's not something you should engage in. i believe that i can trust all my readers and that they won't be republishing the book for their own benefits, and this is purely my ideas and my thoughts so please do not share them without my permission.