十二 (twelve)

Lucy's POV

"Hey Lu-chan!" Levy called out to me in the guild hall.

"Levy-chan? What?"

"Did you know there's a couples' night at the amusement park tonight?"

"No. Who are you taking? Gajeel?" I suggested. Levy blushed.

"Um...yeah..." She blushed again.

"So...why were you telling me?"

"Well I don't want to be alone at the dance! I need someone to be there with me. Also, Juvia and Gray are coming, and Erza and Mira are coming as bodyguards and security."

"So you don't want me to be left out?" Levy nodded.

"Sure! I'll come. But I don't have a date."

"Don't worry, Lu-chan. We'll help you find one." I hope. I'd love to be with Natsu, though.

**

"Lushee!" Happy called out and Natsu climbed in my room through the window. I was sitting at my dresser, Cancer fixing my hair.

"Can you guys leave? I have to go somewhere."

"Where are you going, Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"Couples' night at the amusement park. Levy told me you were going with Lisanna?"

"Oh, right. That's why I'm dressed up..." Sheesh. Baka.

"Well, we're here. So let's go then, right, Lushee?"

"Arigato, Cancer." Cancer went back to the Celestial Spirit World, and I put on my heels. I then walked out, Happy and Natsu trailing behind me. At the amusement park, Natsu went off with Lisanna, Happy with Carla, Juvia with Gray, and Levy with Gajeel. As I was walking around, I felt a sharp tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall-ish young man, with glasses and cropped purple hair.

"Care to dance?" he asked. He seemed like the only one who wasn't drunk yet.

"Of course. I'm Lucy, by the way."

"My name is Ryotu. Nice to meet you, young lady." He kissed my hand, and we twirled onto the dance floor. I saw a bundle of pink come closer, but I was moving so quickly that I didn't know who it was. But of course, the only pink-haired guy would be Natsu.

Natsu's POV

How dare that Purple take away my Lucy? I was dancing with Lisanna, and we stopped after a while. I stared at Lucy and Purple dance the night away, and Lisanna was talking to Mirajane.

"Natsu?" Lisanna asked after a while.

"Yes, Lisanna?"

"You could've told me you loved her," she whispered, a hurt look on her face.

"Lisanna, I'm so sorry-"

"Natsu, it's okay. Besides, that was a childhood thing. Go on." She encouraged me. She flashed a quick smile and went back to talking to Mirajane. I walked closer to Purple and pulled him away from Lucy. Lucy stood there, dumbfounded.

"Natsu?" she slurred.

"You let her get drunk?" I yelled at Purple.

"It's not my fault she went to the bar-"

"Uh, sorry? Yeah, it is your fault. She's not supposed to be drunk!" I pushed Purple away, and pulled Lucy into my arms.

"Luce?"

"Yeah, Natsu?"

"You're not actually drunk, are you?"

"Nah. I just wanted Ryotu to go away. So that I could be with someone...more understanding." We stood there, just dancing quietly. In the corner of my eye, I saw Purple dance with Lisanna.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE COUPLES' DANCE?" A loud voice boomed. Suddenly, a song I didn't recognize at all came on.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

"Natsu, I wanted to tell you something." Lucy said as the song went on. I looked into her innocent eyes.

"You know that day I went on that job? And when I came back I lost my memories of you?" I nodded.

"I lost my memories because of the curse. They told me that I would lose the person I loved most. And it was you," Lucy said, blushing.

"Well, err...I love you too?"

"How dare you! I just confessed to you and you say it like it's a question!" she hissed, smacking his head.

"Shut up, Luce,and let me love you," I whispered and placed the necklace on her neck, watching it glimmer in the light.

"Aishitemasu, Natsu."

"Same."

But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh

(Ah la la, la la la, la la la, la la la la)

So baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

Oh maybe we found love right where we are

And we found love right where we are

"I thought it was the end when you forgot about me..."

"It's not the end. It never was."

**************************************************************************

Hey guys!

It's me, Luxanne!

So, I just finished the main part of this fanfiction. In this fanfiction, though, there is something I call "Three Epilogue Chapters." These are basically one-shots, but they're all chronological and follow this main story.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed It's Not the End.

The song was called "Thinking Out Loud," by Ed Sheeran. I don't own it.

Anyways.

Sayonara minna,

Luxanne ♥