四 (four)

LUCY

When I first saw the job listing, I really didn't think it would be that hard. All it said was "find a lost necklace in the woods." They failed to mention that I was going to be ambushed, and that there was a possibility of me getting cursed. I pursed my lips as I tried to figure out how to approach the situation. Why, oh why, did I pick this?

"Gasu-san! Look, it's a girl!" I heard from my right, and jumped up a little at the sight of a large toad-man, dressed in a white suit with a hat atop his head on a tree branch above my head. Beside him was a similar toad-man, dressed in dark blue instead of white.

"Masu-san, let's get her and take her to boss! He might reward us with some time with her," the blue one said, licking his lips. Gross.

Without hesitation, I found my celestial keys and summoned my spirit Taurus, who effectively knocked them out before screaming "Yes Ms. Lucy! MOORE POWER!"

"Thank you Taurus, now go home." That wasn't so bad. For an ambush at least. I brushed my pants off and continued to walk, until I found a path illuminated by fireflies and flowers, which I assumed was the one that lead to the necklace. It was as if there was a shrine for it...

When I did reach the necklace, I couldn't help but marvel in the beauty of it. It was similar to opal, but it shimmered a purple as I moved my hand towards it. I quickly picked it up and made a run for it, but as soon as I took a step, I was encased in crystal. I tried to summon my spirits to break through the ice, but the crystal nullified my magic so all I could do was wait until they would save me from my loneliness.

NATSU

"Hey, Happy!" I yelled, attempting to untangle my legs from something. I glanced down and saw that I was in Lucy's bed, her pink comforter wrapped around me like I was a sushi roll. Wait, what's a sushi roll? Is it a food? I want to eat it.

Happy emerged from the bathroom and looked at me inquisitively,

"Lushee isn't back yet, Natsu. She shouldn't take more than one day for a job, right?" he asked, his face falling as the seconds went by.

"Yeah, she said she would be back," Erza supplied, barging into the room, Gray in tow.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find her!" I shouted. Lucy, where are you? Are you safe?

(edited 190210)