五 (five)

LUCY

I eyed the necklace in my hand, and after a few minutes, I clasped it around my neck. For safe-keeping.

"Stupid humans! They should know not to bother a sleeping spirit, but do they listen? No! Why don't humans listen? Why are they stupid? I curse you for your stupidity!" a voice boomed out, startling me. But soon, I began feeling light-headed, with the words "you will lose the person you love the most" ringing in my head.

"Hime-sama, please wake up," a familiar voice said, and I looked up, seeing Virgo in front of me. My eyes adjusted to the brightness of the area and I blinked a few times to register where I was.

"Virgo, where am I?"

"I...don't know. But you went on that job, Princess. You were cursed, I think."

"Hm...what did the voice say? I don't remember. How did you get me out of the crystal?"

"I don't know that either. You fainted and I sensed something was wrong and came back from the Spirit World to find you like this. But I must leave you now, Hime-sama. Brother Leo will carry you home," Virgo said with a signature bow, and in an instant, Loke reappeared, picking me up and carrying me home.

NATSU

We searched everywhere, in the job location, and even around, but to no avail. Lucy was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe she went back to the guild?" Gray suggested as we continued to search around.

"Is Ice Brain a genius now, huh?"

"You lookin' for a fight, Hothead?" he shot back.

"I think you both need to prioritize," Erza yelled as she smashed our heads together. With a huff, she turned around and we walked back in the direction of the guild hall.

"Lushee!" Happy yelled. The blonde turned around, smiling as she registered Happy's, Gray's, and Erza's presences. 

"Hi Happy! Gray! Erza!" she greeted, and went to hug Wendy and Carla. She then left, most probably to inform Master about her coming back from her job. She soon came back, and called out to Mira,

"Mira, can I have a strawberry smoothie?"

"Natsu, you haven't said hello yet," Lisanna whispered, nudging my shoulder to get my attention. 

"Hey Lucy, where did you go?" I asked her, walking up to the counter. But instead of looking at me happy, her expression just seemed confused.

"Who are you again?"

(edited 190210)