14

Eventually, the time for playing with Ailani's teleporting trick came to an end, and the prophet found herself slumped tiredly on the couch, Miko laying with her head in her lap as she scrolled through her phone.

Raph typed away on his laptop at Ailani's feet, and Jack sat beside her with Miko's legs slung over his own, fingers tapping against the armrest of the couch as the Bots tried to decipher a plan to save Ratchet.

Ailani's eyes had been stuck to Magnus as he aided Wheeljack with one of Ratchet's monitors, scouring through the many different files held on the drive in hopes of finding something that the Cons may have wanted him for. The silence within the hangar was suffocating, to say the least, prompting the prophet to shimmy her way out from under Miko to stand — cassette player already in her hand.

"What 'cha doin'?" Miko inquired, sitting up all the way with the soles of her boots on the floor.

"It's too quiet," Ailani replied simply, pressing the fast forward button until she found a song she was in the mood for. "I need som Def Leppard in my life."

Quirking a brow as an unfamiliar tune began to sound out of the player, Miko chanced Jack a glance just as a smirk crossed his face. The teen's attention averted back to Ailani, seeing as she began to bop up and down on her heels to the beat of 'Pour Some Sugar On Me.'

"Uh," she began, watching with confused hues as Ailani dragged a laughing Jack out of his seat. "Whose 'Def Leppard'?"

"Gah," the older girl scoffed at her question, dancing around lazily with her hands held tightly to Jack's. "You're making me feel old."

"Don't take it personally," Jack told his former sitter, dancing along with her. "All Miko listens to is barbarian shriek metal."

Ailani snorted at that, letting go of one of Jack's hands to grab Miko's arm. She pulled her up from her seat and took hold of both her arms, swaying the teenager's shoulders despite her unamused expression.

"C'mon, kid," Ailani urged, nodding her head to the beat with a widening grin on her face. "Let loose; you gotta in tense situations like these."

Miko pursed her lips at that and slowly began to get into the swing of it, and once she did, Ailani's attention was given to Raph, who watched from the floor with an expectant look on his face.

"What?" He asked upon making eye contact with Ailani, voice cracking as he clutched the sides of his laptop.

"You too, Raphy," Ailani sniggered, dancing like a goon to get the young boy to laugh. It worked. "Shake it out 'ya fingers."

As she spoke, she reached down for him over his screen, yanking him up from under his arms before taking his electronic and setting it on the nearby table. Raph, however, continued to stand awkwardly, a crooked smile on his face as Ailani continued to dance like a spazz.

"Pour some suga' on meee!" Ailani sang along, purposefully off-key in hopes of mellowing out Raph's clear self consciousness.

Jack, seeing what she was trying to do, joined in and began making a fool of himself as well. The younger boy laughed at the sight, and eventually slowly started bopping his shoulders along with their crazy dancing.

Ailani laughed victoriously, fists pumped into the air as she spun around , continuing to sing along to the song.

Magnus watched Ailani's dancing from afar with a content smile, arms crossed over his chassis.

"Ultra Magnus," Optimus Prime's voice made it to his receptors and he looked up, smile falling instantly as the Prime addressed him. "You're staring."