and so we part, yet again

Thank you so much for reading this story all the way to the end. The views mean a lot to me, even if you didn't actually like it (or read it, for that matter).

Unfortunately, though I had a blast getting back into writing (and writing for fave jojo), this is likely going to be my last story on Wattpad.

Lately I've been pressured by school and life, and writing is hard to fit in between everything. This account is like my secret baby, and barely any people know I have the account. I regret telling them even know, because it's a bit embarrassing having people know you write stories about fictional anime characters seriously. So unless I get inspired or the demand goes too high, I'm taking a permanent break.

And on top of that, the books aren't really doing that well, either. The only ones people seem to like were Tough Luck and the worst oneshot book ever introduced to the world, and both of those books I didn't anticipate anyone to like, so everything feels just kind of empty, you feel? But hey, things happen for a reason.

But that's okay. Like I said, I'm not deleting and I'm not archiving just yet, so for the time being until I figure something out to do, I'll leave it up for everyone to enjoy, I guess. I don't want this ordeal to come back to bite me later on, that's all. I'm getting to that point in my life, you know? It gets tough.

But for the three years I've been active I want to thank every single one of you who left encouraging comments, voted, read, mentioned me in your own stories (I read them and cry, I don't deserve them dammit you are all too sweet), and all the PM's, too. I thank every single one of you for keeping me going and I wish I could do it all personally, but I can't and please, just know you have my thanks.

I wrote this last book to go out with a bang - longer chapters, more chapters, crapton of tags. Last hurrah!

In the end, thank you all so much for making these years and words memorable and worth the write. Thank you for reading my works. Thank you, wattpad jojo fandom, you'll always be a part of me.

So long, Space Cowboys! We'll meet again at crossroads sometime soon.

Yours truly, 💖🍑