a little but about :: all-american

You've finished the story! Congratulations! So you know what that means...It's time for "A Little Bit About!"

• Not even lying, this was the cover while I worked on the book. The title was "teenage angst: the novel about fish and sadness". The description read, "Dumbass book made by an even bigger dumbass wit a big head."

• The book's title and description is taken from the following song:

(I heard it once and I fell in love)

• Y/N is the first character in the whole series who has an entire living family - a mother, a father, and grandparents.

• This book has over 42,000 words, and took 4 months of writing and editing back and forth between breaks and school to write. My hands still hurt...

• On that Note, it's the first book in first person! Second person is annoying (and hard to write), I figured out over time. When I think about it now this book is a lot of firsts for you and me.

• I wrote the book in secret because deadlines terrify me haha

• I've never been to the Osaka aquarium because I'm broke, so if it's different than what I've said it looks like, then whoopsies lol :)

• I didn't say what year the story takes place in, I wanted to leave that up to you.

• There longest chapter is 3801 words, which is Chapter 19. That chapter was the whole reason I wrote the story and I played around with it a lot, fun fact, I almost had there be a car crash and I wrote an alternate kiss scene. I might post it if demand goes high.

• You never hear Jotaro day explicitly "I Love You." I guess he's not that kind of person.

• I actually posted a teaser for the book at the end of "a little bit about LSDC"! If you scroll to the bottom of the chapter, the audio for "Ocean man" by Ween is linked.

• This is the first book I actually planned! I started planning late May. A few alternate chapters:
-Y/N gets a stand
-Y/N is afraid of chickens
-A chapter ominously titled "Mayo Fun"
-Y/N joins the fanclub
-Y/N, takeout, and Tales of Cairo
-Y/N is rich
-Y/N's anniversary
-Y/N and the ingredients, "the customer is always right"
-A quiet Christmas
-Y/N and the new girl
I guess if you want to see a certain one as a chapter just comment, and I'll write it if demand gets high.

• Alternate book titles included the close "the American dream", one called "bits and pieces", and "long-distance", to name a few notable ones.

• I had a chapter for myself called "stuff to put in" that was jut filled with meme references. Most of them are outdated now, so the majority of what I included was scrapped.

• I nearly drew chapter art and included music and some memes, but A, my taste in music and Jojo memes is awful and B, I'm not going to tell you how YOU look. If you want to draw fanart for any of the series you go ahead! (Tag me if you do ;)) Or maybe if you want to associate a song with a chapter then that's cool too. Maybe you want to write a literacy essay on one of my books, go ahead. I won't stop you.

That's about it! I have a few important words for you next chapter, so don't go just yet! Please keep reading!