15. I Missed You

Warning- Slight NSFW in this chapter

"Hello Marcus" Faith smiled, adverting her gaze from his nervously and shifting her feet. One of her hands was holding her other arm, she just seemed so nervous and Marcus had never seen her like this before. It didn't look right. It had been weeks, but her she was, standing in his doorway while the trailer park behind her was actually lit up. Which it hadn't been for what felt like forever, it had been too long. "Can I come in?" Faith asked, bringing Marcus back into reality. He only nodded as he stepped to the side, allowing her to enter before shutting the door behind her.

Faith walked into the trailer and then just stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, as if she didn't know what to do next. A part of Marcus wanted to be mad at her for disappearing for weeks without an explanation but the larger part of him was just happy that she was here now. "You can sit down or something...what is going on?" Marcus asked, he has had enough of not knowing what was happening around him. Faith sighed as she looked over at him, not knowing what to say. "Why did you disappear for so long?" he asked, his voice softer now.

"I was working, I truly am sorry that I didn't visit but I have a good reason. I was thinking about everything that the people of Hope County said, and everything that you said and you were right. I want to help people" Faith explained, tucking her hair behind her ears and meeting Marcus' gaze for the first time since she arrived here.

"So you did let these people go? You brought them back?" he asked, hopeful that she was the reason that these people are free again.

"I let everyone, who didn't actually want to join the Project, go home. They should have the choice. Joseph is going to want to talk to me but I want to do the right thing" she informed him. She knew that she had done something that Marcus would agree with but a part of her still felt as if he was going to turn her away, and she just couldn't let that happen.

"You did do the right thing, Rachel" Marcus assured her gently and she couldn't help but blush at the use of her real name. Whenever he said it she got a warm, tingly, butterfly feeling in her stomach and it always managed to make her blush.

"That means a lot coming from you Marcus. I couldn't have done any of this without you, I would have still been blind to the pain we cause" Faith sighed, hanging her head and looking at her bare feet.

"That doesn't matter. I've said this to you before, what matters is that you have realised it and that you want to help people. That's what makes you so special" Marcus spoke softly, making the poor girl melt at his words. The hunter slowly walked towards her, placing his hands in her arms, feeling the soft lace of her dress.

"I'm so glad that I met you" Faith admitted, looking up at him and smiling.

"So am I" Marcus smiled back down at her as he raised his hands to cup her face gently, wanting to comfort her in this moment.

Faith lifted her hands to play with the material of Marcus' grey tee shirt. "I've missed you" Marcus whispered, resting his forehead against hers.

"I've missed you too, I'm sorry I've been busy but I don't want to spend so much time away from you again" Faith sighed, enjoying having him close again. It had been a stressful few weeks and Faith knew that it would've been so much easier if Marcus was by her side.

Marcus smiled slightly before closing the gap between them, kissing her gently and she instantly kissed him back and slowly glided her hands over his chest, over his shoulders, and wrapped her arms around his neck. One of Marcus' arms lowered to wrap around her waist, pulling her body closer to his, as his over hand moved slightly to cradle the back of her head. His fingers tangling in her soft hair as Faith carded her fingers in his hair.

Slightly mature content starts here~

It was Faith who deepened the kiss, one of her hands tugging on his collar to pull him a little closer, making him smile into the kiss. Marcus slowly walked forward, backing her up until she was pressed against the back of the sofa, Faith gasped a little when she hit the back of the sofa but quickly recomposed herself. She stood on her toes and hopped onto the back of the sofa so that she was sitting on it with Marcus standing between her legs. His warms wrapped around her waist, his hands gliding up and down her back and waist while she gripped at the material of his shirt on his shoulder.

"Marcus?" Faith asked, pulling away from his lips but looking up into his eyes. "Can I stay?" she asked a little timidly as her finger tips played with the hem of Marcus' shirt, he hadn't even noticed her doing it until now.

"Are you sure?" he asked, stroking her sides comfortingly.

"I trust you Marcus, please" she blushed, tugging very gently at the hem of his shirt this time.

Marcus only smiled before nodding and kissing her quickly and gently, pulling away from her lips again as she lifted up the bottom of his shirt. He unwrapped his arms from her and helped her remove his shirt before throwing it to the floor and instantly wrapping his arms around her waist again. Their lips reconnected as Faith wrapped her arms around his neck, Marcus glided one hand down her waist and over her hip, letting it graze down her thigh.

His hand landed on her bare knee and slid up, only slightly brushing under the skirt of her white dress, pushing the material up her thigh slightly.

"Rachel?" Marcus asked, not actually needed to ask the question because she understood. She quickly nodded, smiling at him. He smiled back at her before placing his hand under the back of her knees and lifting her off of the sofa, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he walked towards the small bedroom at the other end of the trailer.

Once they reached the bedroom, the hunter gently placed her on her feet. He was a little confused when Faith stepped away from him but understood when she turned around and lifted her hair up. Marcus' gaze landed on small and barely noticeable buttons on the back of her dress, he stepped towards her and grazed his fingers up her back, making her shiver. He slowly began to unbutton the back of her dress, starting at the top until they were all open.

Faith smiled to herself, her cheeks turning pick as she let her hair fall over her shoulders and she turned to face Marcus, her arms crossed over her chest to hold the dress up. "You're so beautiful, Rachel" Marcus complimented and she swore that he just always knew what to say.

Faith smiled before letting the dress fall and pool around her feet, stepping out of it while Marcus glided his hand up her waist, pulling her towards him and kissing her again. Before she knew it, Faith was laying on his bed with her head resting against the pillows while Marcus gently kissed down her neck.