Nate's Love For You, Kinda?... (Nate & Reader)

"So, are you all comfortable now, my love?", Nate asked you.
"N-No!", you replied in a nervous tone. The reason you were acting like this is because you were getting punished by your boyfriend, Nathan. Why, you may ask? Because, you forgot that he posted a new music video for his new album. And since you loved Nate and his music, you were now about to get punished by him.
"Oh, I'm sure you are.", he said to you with an evil sexy look on his face. (Am I the only one that finds that attractive in most guys? I'm just saying. 😏) You were completely strapped down in an armchair, and your feet were in the stocks on the table. Plus, you didn't have on your shoes, or socks. As Nate was getting everything ready for you, you looked at him a bit afraid and nervous.
"Nate, I'm sorry. I was just busy! I had no time to check out your music status. Please don't do this!", you said in a very nervous and sad tone. But all Nate did was just smile at you. It was sexy to you, but only on the inside.
"Aww!~ I know you're sorry, baby. But, you still need to be taught a lesson. But don't worry, it won't be that long.", Nate said as he petted your head. At this rate, you felt even more scared than you were before.
"Oh my gosh! Please, No! No! No!", you said as you saw what he was about to do.
"Alright, babe. He comes the tickle spider!", Nate said as he wiggled his fingers in the air.
"NOOOO!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed as you felt his fingers tickling you everywhere around your feet. You were extremely ticklish, that was one of the reasons why Nate loved you.
"Aww!~ You're so cute when you laugh for me, you know that? Coochie coochie coo!~", Nate teased you as you continued to laugh some more.
"NAHAHAHTAHAE!!!!!! PLEAHAHAHAHASE!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I-I'M SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!!! TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", you laughed as you started to move around a lot in the chair.
"Woah, babe! Calm down! I don't want you to fall off and hurt yourself.", Nate said as he kept on tickling you. After a long time of tickling, he stopped to let you breathe. You caught your breath immediately when he stopped. You laughed so hard, you already had tears going down your face. And you were sweating a lot.
"Now just catch your breath, babe. Because we have another fun thing to do.", Nate said as you breathed.
"Wha- What?.... What are you.... Talking about?.... And, what's behind your back?", you asked. You also noticed that Nate had something behind his back, and he was just smiling at you.
"Who knows!~ I do, I know.", Nate said as he took it out behind his back. You then saw it and started to laugh again. Because it was a feather he had behind his back, and he started to tickle your feet with it.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I CAN'T HANDLE FEATHERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NAHAHAHAHATE!!!!! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", you said in between laughs. Nate just giggled and kept on tickling your feet with the feather.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!~ Coochie coochie coo, babe!~ Hehe! Ha... You know what I love about you the most, it's that you're ticklish everywhere on your feet. Including your cute toes.", Nate said as he moved the feather to your toes. He slid it across, and in between most of all.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! I-I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed.
"Aww!~ I'm sorry, baby. But I need to teach you a lesson. You would've done the same thing if I did something.", Nate said as he kept on tickling you. After a very long time of feather torture, your punishment was finally over. Nate let you out off the chair and stocks, and you were finally free and pink in the face.
"I'm sorry, babe. I just only did this because I love you.", Nate said as he gave you a kiss on the head.
"Oh, I could never stay mad at you.", you said as you hugged him. But as you did, you started to tickle all around his sides and ribs. Nate laughed as you made him fall back on the couch.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as you just smiled cutely at him.
"Remember, I would've punish you too if you did something to me. Tickle, tickle, Nathan!~ Hehe!", you teased as you kept on tickling him. But he was able to escape, and you immediately ran to the room for him to catch you.
"I'm going to get you!", Nate said as he ran after you for revenge. Isn't love such a beautiful thing?
* How many of you fan girls would want this man to be your boyfriend? I would so want him to be my boyfriend. Ain't he a prince? 😍 Anyway, hope you all enjoyed the story. See you all in the next one, bye!