Don't Be Mad! (Jack & Anti)

Jack was busy playing video games in his room. As he was trying his best to beat a hard level, he heard laughing from behind. He rolled his eyes and knew who it was right away.
"Anti! Get out from behind me! I know it's you.", Jack said as he paused his game to see Anti. He then saw black smoke appear in the room, and Anti appeared in it once the smoke cleared away. He was giggling a bit as Jack got annoyed.
"Hi Jacky! Did I scare you? Did I give sweet little Jacksepticeye the frights?~", Anti asked in baby talk. He then squeezed Jack's left cheek as Jack turned his face away in anger.
"Shut the hell up! I'm not scared of you. You're part of me, remember?", Jack said as he turned his head away again. Anti then looked at Jack again and smiled.
"Aww!~ Is someone feeling grumpy because I showed up?~", Anti teased.
"Yes! And I want you to leave me alone! Go piss off Dark, why don't ya?", Jack said as Anti snickered a bit.
"He's busy today with Mark. So I decided to come here and play with you. But how can I play with you if you're not being very nice to me?", Anti asked as he poked Jack's side. Jack twitched a bit as Anti did it again.
"Can you cut that out?! My gosh! You're even more annoying than I thought!", Jack said.
"Now that's not very nice. I think that you need to be taught a lesson. You've been mad for so long, it's time that I give you a break of my own.", Anti said while wiggling his fingers in the air. Jack knew what he was going to do, so he jumped on the bed. But Anti climbed onto the bed and was about to lay his hands on Jack. But Jack stopped him by grabbing both of his hands.
"Don't even think about touching me, you son of a bitch!", Jack threatened as Anti broke free of his grip.
"Watch that mouth, you already know what's coming!~", Anti said as he started to tickle Jack around his upper body. He tickled him under his armpits, his stomach, his ribs, and his sides most of all.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ANTI! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS ISN'T FAHAHUNNY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Jack laughed as Anti giggled evilly.
"Hehehaha!!!! Aww!~ Look how happy you are now!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Anti teased while sitting on top of Jack.
"SHUT UP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOUR GONNA GET IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I MEAN IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LET MAHAE!!!! LET ME GAHAOOAHA!!!!", Jack laughed as he felt Anti's sharp nails tickling his sides super fast.
"Yeah... We all think things, Jack. Hmm?... Let's try here!", Anti said as he moved over to Jack's feet. He sat on top of his legs and tickled all around his feet like crazy. Jack was trying to move away, but he couldn't.
"STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GET OFF OF ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Jack laughed while hitting both of his hands on the bed.
"Oh Jack, no wonder why all of your fans love you. It's because of your laughter. Come on, keep going! Laugh for me!", Anti said while digging his fingers into Jack's toes.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!! I'M GOING TO GET YAHAHAHAOOOAHAHAHAU!!!!! REMEMBER?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jack laughed as Anti found it to be very funny.
"Hahaha!!! Very cute, Jack! Very cute! Tickle, tickle, tickle!~ Hehehahaha!!!!", Anti teased. As he was still tickling Jack, he felt something tickling his sides. It was Jack. He was able to get up and tickle Anti without him noticing. This time, Jack was on top of Anti.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOP! I'M TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Anti laughed as Jack tickled all around his belly.
"I know, I told you that you're part of me. Remember Anti?", Jack teased.
"KISS MY ASS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Anti laughed as Jack started to giggle.
"Now that's not very nice. I think it's time that I teach you a lesson. Hehehahaha!!!!", Jack said as he grabbed both of Anti's ankles. He then started to tickle all around his feet, including his toes. Anti laid flat on the bed as he couldn't resist having his feet tickled.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT THE TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! PLEASE STOP! I'M SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! SORRY! JUST PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Anti said in between laughs. Jack then let him go and saw him breathing heavily.
"Good! Let's just hope that next time, this won't have to happen to you again.", Jack said as Anti glared.
"Pfft! Whatever! I'm not afraid of a little torture.", Anti said as Jack shook his head sarcastically. He then went back to his game, which questioned Anti.
"What game is that anyway?", Anti asked.
"It's Mortal Combat. I'm beating so many bosses so I can prove to myself that I'm the real boss.", Jack said as Anti giggled. Jack paused the game and looked at Anti.
"Oh, so you think its funny?", Jack asked.
"I mean, if you put it like that, then yes! Hahaha!!!", Anti said as Jack got out another controller.
"Alright, Mr. I love to laugh a lot. Show me what you got then!", Jack said as Anti grabbed the controller.
"Fine! Loser get tickled again?", Anti insisted.
"Fine by me!", Jack said as he and Anti played each other. (That last sentence sounded weird. I'm sorry! 😂) Whoever knew that Jack's day today would be full of laughter, even for Anti's day as well.