Who's My Evil Persona, Danger?

Hey guys, it's me! I want to talk to you all about "Danger". Not the kind of "danger" that you experience whenever. I'm talking about, my opposite persona. So yesterday, I left an update about what's going to happen this Halloween, and I saw that some of you were asking me, "Who's Dr. Danger?". Let me just say first that I use her in some of my stories, and she's also in my "Viral Gamers" book. Go check it out, it's another story I made. And secondly, she's actually my evil opposite persona. Except, I'm more beautiful, and she's just evil and deadly. Wait.... She's not going to see this, is she? So here's how I got introduced to my evil opposite. When I started to watch a lot more YouTubers on YouTube, I saw that some of them had an evil side. You know, like Anti, Dark, etc... And then I thought to myself, "Oh man, they all look so cool! Maybe, maybe I should make one." So I thought about what should I call my opposite, what character traits should she have, should she have a little bit of good in her; you get what I'm saying. So after thinking about it a lot more, I actually decided to call her, Dr. Danger. How did I got that name, you ask? Simple, every single evil persona I saw on YouTube represented a sign of evil and danger to me. And that gave me the idea to call my evil persona that. I don't know if she likes that name, though. But, hey, she's my opposite. And I can do whatever I want with her.

Anyway, after coming up with a name for her, I even decided to think about her character development. I didn't wanted her to wear anything that evil to make her look like a normal person. I instead decided to have her be a dark queen scientist! *Crickets* What? I thought it was clever. But yeah, I decided to make her an evil scientist. Her outfit was actually pretty fun to make up, I have to say. She wears a black tank top with matching silk jeans, a silver aluminum lab coat, silk black high heel boots, and she has on these hypno goggles to hide her eyes. Why? Because she doesn't like to show off her purple and yellow eyes to everyone that much. I don't know why, but that's all I know.

I even thought of the idea to give her hypno goggles, because I watch this YouTuber online that wears them mostly all the time

I even thought of the idea to give her hypno goggles, because I watch this YouTuber online that wears them mostly all the time. I don't know his name that much, but I thought they looked pretty cool. Are you all getting the image of Danger in your head now? If so,....... Then congrats! Hahaha!!!

Now let's talk about her obsessions! Let me just say first that Danger can become angry at some point in her life. And I'm not talking a little bit angry. I mean, very, very, very angry. She is not the kind of bitch you do not want to screw over. But anyway, she attends to let her anger out when she feels like it. She would take it out on others, she would take out on the other evil personas, and on me mostly. But I pay no mind to her, she's locked up in my imagination. And I'm not letting her out again. If you want to know why, I'll tell you all that in a little bit. But anyway, back to the qualities of her. Danger mostly likes to do science and create poisoness potions in her laboratory. Mostly, she would inject others with them for fun.