Our Love Is Strong Like Music (Nate & Sibling Reader)

* Requested by NightShadow2461. Wanna fun fact: Nate was born as a lonely child. I find it sad 😢, but I'm sure that this story will come in handy to make all the fans happy. 😊 Enjoy! 😉

Note: I couldn't find a picture that would match Nate, so you might need to imagine it in your heads

Note: I couldn't find a picture that would match Nate, so you might need to imagine it in your heads. 😅
Meet Hazel, she's Nate's twin sister. She has dark black hair, dark brown eyes, and she looked identical to Nate. She also had a beautiful singing voice just like Nate. I guess you could call her the singing princess Ariel of the family. Everyone adored her and her voice, even Nate most of all. He would always have Hazel appear in some of his music videos and sing with her. He was such a good brother, and he loved her so much.
In The Recording Room
Nate was busy looking over his YouTube status and checking out other songs. As he was scrolling down the playlist of his YouTube videos, he smiled at all of the good reviews he got.
"Ok, this all looks good. I love all my fans. Especially- Huh? Wait a minute, what's this?", Nate said as he was looking at the suggestion box. He saw a video that had his sister in it. He clicked on the video and saw what it was. It was a video of her singing the song "Hey there, Delilah", and it had so many views; almost over a million. As Nate checked the video out, he then noticed something quickly.
"Oh.... I see what she did. She decided to steal another one of my ideas for her channel. Well then, I better go pay my beautiful twin sister a visit in her bedroom.", Nate said to himself as he left his recording room. He then thought of a funny idea to do to his sister, and it maybe something she might recognize.
In Hazel's Room
Hazel was busy using her phone on her bed. She was checking up her YouTube status, but that was until she heard her bedroom door open. She looked up and saw her brother coming in, but he looked a bit happy. Too happy, actually.
"Uh?... Hey Nate. What's up?", Hazel asked her brother. Nate looked at Hazel even more, which kinda creeped her out.
"Hey Hazel, I'm doing alright. Listen, I checked my YouTube status today, and I saw a video on your channel. It was a music video of you singing "Hey there, Delilah" on the acoustic guitar, which was an idea I had for my next music video. So I'm guessing that you took another one of my ideas, and now you're going to face the consequences with a very special person you already know.", Nate said. Hazel then looked shocked in the face as she saw Nate wiggling his fingers at her. She also saw that Nate had an evil look on his face.
"Oh no, not that! Not that!", Hazel said.
"Oh yes, Hazel. Here comes the TICKLE MONSTER!", Nate said as Hazel screamed. Nate then tackled his sister on the bed, and started to tickle her all over her stomach and sides. This reminded Hazel about how when she and Nate had so many tickle fights when they were little kids. Nate would always chase her around the house and say that he's the tickle monster. He would always do it to her whenever he wants her to do something for him, or if he wanted to play with her.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NAHAHAHTAHAE!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! YOU KNOW I'M TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Hazel laughed as she tried to get free from Nate.
"*Weird voice* I know! Remember when we were kids and I used to do this to you? And you're still very ticklish till this today. Not just that, but you still consider me as the tickle monster. Tickle, tickle!~", Nate said as he kept on tickling Hazel around her stomach. He remembered all of her favorite tickle spots, including one that really made her laugh.
"Hey Hazel, let's see if you remember this question. What does a tickle monster like to eat?", Nate asked as he stopped tickling Hazel. Hazel took a few breaths and heard what he'd asked her.
"Oh no! Not ra-", she said until Nate cut her off.
"That's right! RASPBERRIES!", Nate said as he started to blow raspberries on Hazel's stomach. Hazel laughed so hard when she felt her brother's mouth on her stomach.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NATE PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Hazel laughed. Nate then saw that his sister was turning pink in the cheeks, so he stopped. He then laid back on the bed, right next to his giggling sister.
"*Breath* That was fun. Just like when we were kids.", Nate said as Hazel gave her brother a sarcastic look.
"Very cute, Nate. I'm glad you got to hear me laugh again, but I think it's your turn now.", Hazel said as she sat on top of her brother. She then lifted up Nate's shirt and tickled him on his stomach with her french tips.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAZEL! DAHAHAHAOHAN'T!!!!! I'M SO TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Hazel giggled at her brother.
"Hehe! I already know that, Nate. We're twins, we have the same traits. Remember? Coochie coochie coo!~", Hazel teased as she kept on tickling Nate. She then decided to get down and blow raspberries on Nate's stomach. Nate lost it completely when he felt the vibration tickling him all over his stomach.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DON'T DO THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAZEL! PLEASE! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!! GET OFF OF MAHAE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", Nate said in between laughs.
"Not until you say "sorry", for tickling me.", Hazel said as she went back to tickling Nate with her french tips.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OK! I'M SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! SORRY! JUST PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!", Nate laughed as Hazel stopped tickling him. As Nate was catching his breath, Hazel laid back on the bed with her brother.
"Well, at least we're even now. Right?", she said to Nate.
"Yeah, totally!", Nate said as Hazel giggled. She then remembered something and looked at Nate.
"I'm sorry for stealing one of your ideas again. To be honest really, I wanted to sing that song just for you.", Hazel said.
"Really?", Nate asked.
"Yeah, I even put your name in the description. I told all of my fans that you love that song. And I dedicated it to you, and to you only. You're my twin brother, and I love you.", Hazel explained as Nate smiled at her.
"And I love you too. Our love is strong like music. Never to be broken ever.", Nate said sweetly to his sister. He then hugged his sister and gave her a kiss. Hazel did the same thing, and told Nate that she loves him again. And just like Nate said before, their love as siblings is strong like music, never to be be broken ever.
* Isn't that sweet? 😍 I would imagine Nate with a sibling, and telling he/she that he loves that person so much. He would make a great brother, don't you all agree? 😉 Hope you all enjoyed the story, see you all later! Bu-Bye! 😝