Chapter seventeen

Day 28 without Andy
Andy's P.O.V

I'm weak. I can't move, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm exhausted but I can't sleep. I'm ill and I'm living from lake water that's making me sick. I ran out of money, I've ran out of food. I haven't ate in three days. I can tell this is almost the end.

Some days I don't even move, I just lay cuddled up in Rye's hoodie trying to keep warm in the wind, rain and storms. I've been sick every morning for the last five days. Food has stopped coming up, it feels like there is no food left inside of me. There probably isn't.

I get out my diary the only thing that occupies my time.

'Dear Rye, Brook, Jack and Mikey,

This isn't a diary entry this is a letter, I'm ill, I'm struggling to survive out here. I know I'm going to die. It could be today, tomorrow, next week. But the end is coming soon, I can feel it.

I know when I am dead, the police will find this so I wanted you to know how much I love you all.

I hope everything has been fine while I'm gone, just promise me you'll all be okay.

I'm sorry for leaving, I felt I had to, I was wrong but could bring myself to come back to you guys. I couldn't come back now even if I tried, I'm too weak to move. To even crawl.

If I am dead when you read this, just know I was thinking of you when I died. I never think about anything else. You have been keeping me going my whole life, I just had to throw it all away. Thank you for the good times you gave me.

I love you all
Love From
Andy'

I sign of with my name, I would cry but my body can't produce tears. My body is breaking, shutting down piece by piece.

Now what do I do? Wait here to die? No! I've changed my mind! I don't want to die. I want to go home. To be in my own bed not this forest floor. To be in Rye's arms, surrounded by the other boys. I want to live. I don't want to die anymore.

If death is coming for me it's gonna have to chase me...

Heyyyy
Here's a chapter for you!!
I actually quite like this chapter so here it is
Only 2 more chapters left to the end of this book and the start of a new one so stay on my acc for that xx
Also thanks for nearly 1k on this! That's awesome
I'll update soon x
@tvrtnhc