Chapter ten

The night of Day 9 without Andy
Jack's P.O.V

Brook gets a taxi to the police station while I rush home. I'm not looking forward to telling Mikey and Rye what happened, part of me wants to just stay here and wait for another sign of Andy. But like Brook said he clearly doesn't want to be found...

I open the door and walk into the flat, Mikey is laid on Harvey's bed in Rye's room. "What's up Jack?" Mikey asks as he notices my stressed expression as I open the door.

"I... uh we... found Andy but," my voice falls into a whisper "he... he ran away." I explain everything what happened to Mikey and Rye, neither of them say a word until I'm done.

"Yo... You took all of Andy's things to the police?" Rye's voice cracks at the end.
"We thought it was for the bes..." I start but Rye interrupts me.
"How do you expect him to survive now! He has nothing! YOU TOOK HIS CHANCE OF SURVIVAL! HE COULD BE ANYWHERE NOW! ANYWHERE WITH NOTHING!"

Mikey pulls Rye into a hug trying to calm him, I didn't even think about that, I thought I was helping Andy now I realise I've made everything worse.

I leave the room and go and lay in my own bed crying quietly.

Day 10 without Andy
Rye's P.O.V

I wake up cuddled up to Mikey, I see Brook standing in the doorway. I don't want to see him, him or Jack. I know they meant well but they might as well have just killed Andy there and then.

"Rye... I'm sorry... me and Jack we didn't think it through. We thought it was best to just take everything to the police. Help them find him," he sighs.
"But you already found him," I whisper
"He ran away we couldn't chase him to much, we were scared for his asthma."
I nod,
"But you took away his water, his money for food."
"And we're so so sorry."

Brook turns to go back to his and Jack's room but stops again. Walking in the room he hands me a brown leather book.

"It's Andy's diary, the police gave it me back after inspecting it, they told me to give it to you..."

Heyyy
Not a very interesting one but here's another chapter xx
Not edited great cus I was in a bit of a rush x
Also happy Birthday Brook!!!
And happy Birthday Blake for tomorrow!!
And it's nearly been a year that I've known my ibf xx
I'll update soon x
@tvrtnhc