Part 2

Y/n POV
(4:20)
I pull into the parking lot and text Joven that I'm here and then go inside and get on the elevator to head up to that floor.

As I get off of the elevator I immediately see Mari and I run up to her and hug her, we have been friends for years via Joven.

"Y/n omg hi what are you doing here, not that I don't enjoy that you're here though." Mari squeals.

"Hey girl!! I actually got fired from my job today but Joven got me an interview to be a part of Smosh Games!" I explained.

"OMG Y/N NO WAY I SWEAR GIRL YOU BETTER GET THIS JOB!!" She yells, drawing attention to our conversation.

I look up to see Wes and Boze looking over at us and giving me a friendly wave. With that, I look down at my phone to see that it's already 4:28.

"Sorry Mari, I gotta go, my interview is at 4:30, I'll talk to you afterwards. Wish me luck!" I let out while walking towards Joven who was standing in front of Ian's office.

"Okay Y/n you got this, knock em' dead" he winks. I roll my eyes at his nerdy comment.

I knock on the door, "Come in."

Ian's POV
I hear a knock on the door at exactly 4:30, and I say "Come in." I see a girl with black hair and brown eyes walk in and sit on the chair in front of me with a sort of geeky smile. This is definitely Joven's sister.

"Hello, I'm y/n Ovenshire, and as you obviously already know, I would like to apply to become apart of  S/G." She said looking in my eyes while twiddling her thumbs.

"Nice to meet you y/n!" I retort. "So as I heard from Joven you were fired from your job recently?" I asked

She smiles nervously and says "Yes, I was fired because the company has been going downhill and my boss could no longer afford for me to work for him."

I nod my head, "So what experience do you have in the filming and acting industry?" I ask.

"Well, my previous job was a play writer and I went to school for a few years for video design." She explained.

I looked at her slightly shocked, she is much more like her brother than I ever thought, which could make a good addition to the gang.

Y/n POV
I look up to see Ian looking at my resume and thinking when he suddenly smiled, and that smile made me feel much less uneasy.

He looks up at me and after a few seconds says, "When can you start?"

A/N
OMG IM BACK!?
Apparently so 😂 I am really going to try to update more
but I'm in high school
and have a lot of
hw all of the time. I promise
that the next part will have Damien!!
Please let me know too if you guys want
Me to add any crazy
Drama or even smut 😉
You nasty people
Anyways it's 2:16 am and I need some
Sleep bye!
BTW IM ACCEPTING REQUESTS!