~Chapter 63~

Kawaii Chan's POV
*disclaimer, I rlly don't know the process of what happens when a baby is born, this is just what I think happens..*

"Congratulations Kawaii Chan and Zane." I slowly open my eyes as the doctor gently lays Zhena on my chest as the delivery nurses clean up and stitch me up.

Later...

I woke up and Zhena was gone. "Hello Kawaii Chan, we took Zhena for inspection and she will be in the room with all the other babies, she should be back to you in a couple of hours..how are you feeling?."

"Exhausted.." I say drowsily. "Your breakfast should be coming up soon. Get some rest and we will come back to you guys shortly".

1-day later... (cuz I'm lazy)

I woke up from another drowsy much needed nap and my vision cleared up to the sight of a messy dark haired Zane cradling Zhena in his arms.
It was a sight for sore eyes, man I wish Zane would look at me the same way he looked at our daughter. His kind blue eyes met with the her closed ones.
"You really tired mommy out aye? It's a day after and she's still tired. You are gonna love her, I can't wait till you open your eyes again and see mama up close and personal, she's very beautiful, much like yourself..."
hearing Zane talk to our daughter was the sweetest thing I had ever heard. I never really thought that the grumpy old Zane Romeave would end up sweet talking with a daughter of his own.
I sneakily grabbed my phone and took a picture of Zane and Zhena.
"So cute." I said as I looked at the photo.
"Hey stop talking about yourself will ya?" Zane snapped at me. I rolled my eyes and giggled.
"She's beautiful isn't she?.." I refer to Zhena and smile.  "Oh yeah she's gorgeous.." It took me a minute to realize Zane was looking at me and referring to me the whole time. "Stop it, your making me blush." It's still amazing that Zane could make me feel these things.

Zane put her back in the cradle and walked up to me and gave me a big kiss on the forehead and then on my lips.
"I love you Nana.."
"And I love you too Zane.."

Zane's POV

"I wanna just pull out the ring and ask her to marry me right here and right now.." I groan putting my face in my hands. "Then why don't you?" My mom asks.

"Because she deserves a lot more than me getting down on one knee in her hospital bedroom. I want to do something special for her.."

"Whatever your heart wants Zane, if you need any help i'm always availble.."

end of flashback..

"Welcome Home!" The whole gang was there with a banner saying 'Welcome Home Zhena!'

there were streamers and balloons too, and-

"Shhh! Shes sleeping!" Nana hushes them all silent and we quietly hug everybody. 

"First of all.." Nana takes a moment to put Zhena into my arms carefully.

"I missed you guys so much!..Second of all...who the hell let you into my house?" Nana snaps at them.

"First, we missed you too! We wanted to visit but we wanted to give you some space for you and the baby..second, Zianna gave us her spare key.." Aphmau explains.

Nana then nods her head. 

"Can we hold her now?" Garroth pleads excitedly. "Yeah, just be very gentle okay Garroth." I carefully watch as Garroth takes Zhena out of my arms and into his. Soon everyone surrounds him to see the baby too.

I see Nana step outside onto the balcony, I follow behind her.

"Hey you feeling alright?..." Nana turns around with a tear rolling down her face. 

"Hey, whats wrong." I place my hands on her shoulders. "Nothings wrong Zane..infact everything is perfect.." She sniffles. 

"Then why are you crying?.." "These are tears of joy Zane..I never would have thought I have ended up in this situation. You have made my every wish come true...I fell in love with someone I never thought I would fall in love with..you became my boyfriend...and uh I had a child with you..unintentionally but im up for surprises..you brought her into my life and I xan't thank you enough.." She giggles and sniffles. 

My eyes are full of tears as I watch my beautiful girlfriend cry tears of joy.

"Theres still one wish that hasnt come true yet.." 

"Hm?..."

I get down on one knee,

"Nana, I love you so so so much. I wanted to make this whole marriage proposal a whole big thing, and I realize that it doesnt matter where i'm proposing...it matters who i'm proposing to.."

"So Nana, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

A/N: Sorry for not posting..I had a lot of trouble writing this chapter but I think I got it down.

I hoped you enjoyed.

I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!

Dont Forget To Vote!

Love you all!