~Chapter 26~ (Party Pt. 1)

One day until the party..
Zane's POV
"Ughhh." My phone rings loudly interrupting the moment I had with Kawaii chan. "Who is it?.." she asks. "Ugh, it's my mom." I answer the phone.
"Hey ZuZu! I just wanted to check on you. How's the move going?" My mom says in her happy tone. "It's doing fine mom. We finished packing already we're just spending time with our friends." "Oh alright. Well bye Zane, I love you!" I look over at Kawaii chan and see her giggling a bit. "Uh..love you to mom.." I hang up. "That was so cute." She smiles and wraps her arms around my torso. "Yeah yeah..are we still making those cupcakes?" I ask. "Of course!"
---------------
Aphmau's POV
"good morning everyone!" I greet my friends. "Uhhh..I barely got any sleep! Garroth snores like a bear!" Laurence complains. "It's not my fault! That's just how I sleep!" Garroth says. "Alright settle down now. Okay I'm only going to explain this once so everyone pay attention!" The group gives me all their attention and listens. "Okay so we are going to be getting the food today and put it in the fridge so it's fresh for tomorrow, also get the last bit of decorations ready." They all nod their heads. "Okay so this is what's happening tomorrow. Zane and Kawaii chan are going to be at their new home all day until evening. Aaron and I asked them out on a double date so we're going to keep them occupied while you guys set up here. We will keep in contact while we're out." They nodded their heads again. "Well everyone! I need to get going I have a cake to pick up!" i rush out the door slamming it behind me.

-----------------

"this is perfect!" i lick the frosting off my finger. The cake was chocolate strawberry cake, it tasted soooo good. I payed for the cake and carefully carried it to my car.
-----------------
Kawaii chan's POV
Zane and I decided to sit on the roof and take a nice long gaze at our neighborhood. I look over at Zane and smile. He has the most gorgeous eyes ever. Zane's crystal blue eyes soon make contact with mine. "Something wrong?" He asks. "Nope, I just...I just love your eyes." I say and he blushes. He kisses my nose and wraps an arm around my waist. "Your cute." He says making me feel fuzzy. I look down at the driveway and see Katelyn and Travis carrying some white streamers. They make eye contact with us and rush inside Aphmau's house. "Weird.." I thought to myself. My phone vibrates in my hand and I check the notification. It's Aphmau.
Aphmau~senpai: hey Kawaii chan! The restaurant we're going to be eating at is a roof top one. I'll send you the address and we'll meet you there at 4:30 sharp.
Me: alright, thanks!
"Aphmau says we're going to a fancy rooftop restaurant thing for the double date tomorrow." "Alright cool.."
A/N: Alright you guys tomorrow is the big party!!! So sorry for slow updates :(
Don't forget to Vote!
Also this chapter may have mistakes in it (I wrote this really quick)