~Chapter 16~

Zane's POV
She's mine. She's all mine. Nobody can have her, touch her, kiss her, except me.
We are seated at the long dinner table with all our friends. I don't think I've ever been more happy in my life. "Alright! So this is how it's going to go, before we eat we are all going to say what we're thankful for and when we are done we can dig into the food." Aphmua said. "I'll start, I'm very thankful for my friends, my family and this delicious food!" She smiles. "I'm thankful for you Aphmua, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me..." they both smile big at eachother and everyone in the table including me glare at Aaron. "Oh and I'm thankful for you guys too!" He adds. We laugh a little then continue. "I'm thankful for my little brother, my friends and my parents." Laurence hen said after. We continued around the table and it was now my turn. "I'm thankful for my family...ugh..my brothers..my friends and Kawaii Chan." I held her hand tight and showed everyone. "Woah...wait I'm confused.." Travis said. "Ugh! Travis there together!" Katelyn said. "Oh!" I blushed a bit and I looked at Kawaii chan, her cheeks rosy. "Kawaii chan is very thankful for her friends, and...Zane as well." A smile crept onto my face and it stayed there for the rest of the night.
-------------
Kawaii~Chan's POV
*sigh* The day after Thanksgiving..you have a bunch of left over food and everyone feels fat or bloated. Zane slept over at my house last night. It's nice waking up to someone who makes you all fuzzy inside. I open my eyes and smile at the comfortable shirtless, messy haired, Zane. I decided to make a special breakfast in bed for him so I got up quietly and carefully. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.
I walked downstairs to the kitchen and got the stove heated. I cracked some eggs sunnyside up style, I threw some bacon on the pan and some toast in the toaster. I assembled the breakfast on a tray and walk carefully up the stairs with it. I kick the door lightly to open it and I see Zane sat up in bed on his phone. "Hey baby, I made you breakfast." He sit it on his lap and I sit down next to him leaning on his shoulder. "Thanks Kawaii chan you really didn't have to." He said to me. "I know but....I wanted to" I kissed his nose and he began to eat. "So what do you want to today?..." he said while chomping on a piece of toast. "Hm...well I was thinking we have a picnic in the park." I said. "Sounds...great actually, let me drop by my house when I'm done eating so I can get ready." "Mhm." I hummed.
Soon after Zane finished his food and walked home after kissing me a goodbye for now. I hurried upstairs to my shower. I did my usual routine and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and to my closet. "Hmmm what should I wear..." I said to myself. I picked out a dusty pink off the shoulder sweater top with some ripped jeans and my converse. I finished applying some mascara on and headed out the door and walked to Zane's house.
Knock knock knock!
I knocked on the door and Laurence answered. "Let me guess your here for Zane? Well he's upstairs in the bathroom, I'm not sure what's taking him so long but he'll be out soon. You can wait on the couch with us." Laurence welcomed me inside and I sat down on their soft couch. "Hm...I wonder what Zane's doing?..." I though to myself.

Zane's POV
"So! Kawaii chan's this is an intresting view...isn't it?.. ugh no! Not that! What's a good conversation starter!" I was To busy thinking about what I'm going to talk about with Kawaii chan I realize I took a little longer than I thought. "Ugh shoot!" I quickly opened the bathroom door and scurried down the stairs. "Hey, ready to go?" I asked her. "Mhm!" She got up excitedly and grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her. "Have fun you two, but not too much fun..." Laurence smirked. "Wait what?..........ugh Laurence!" It took a while for me to understand what he meant but I soon found out. I made a little picnic basket for us to eat so I grabbed that along with a big cozy blanket to sit on. We walked out and hopped into my car. "Oh! I love this song!" Kawaii chan said excitedly and turned the volume up a little. "Why'd you have t go and make things so complicated!" She sang and started bobbing her head. "..your actin like somebody else gets me frustrated!" I sang back. She laughed and we kept singing until the song stopped and we reached our destination. We got out of the car and grabbed the basket and the blanket and headed for the open grass.
--------------
"Hmm....I spy something....cute!" Kawaii chan said resting her head in Zane's lap. "Hm.....you?." Zane said making Kawaii chan blush and smile like crazy. "Pfft, no silly you!" She laughed. Zane tickled her stomach making her giggle. "It doesn't get any better than this.." Zane thought to himself.

A/N: GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 792 READS! WE ARE ALMOST AT 800! I'm so glad you guys like my story!
DONT
FORGET
TO
VOTE!
And comment!

~My Illness Called Love~ (Zane X Kawaii~chan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें