~Chapter 1~

Kawaii Chan's POV
I had just woken up to the sound of the faint noises from the TV downstairs. I rub my tire eyes as I lazily walk out of bed and downstairs to grab some breakfast. I stomp down the stairs and once I get to the bottom I see Aphmau and Zane sitting on the floor eating cupcakes while watching 'My Little Horsies'. 

Time to put on the fake smile..(Referring to her Kawaii Attitude and third POV talk)

  "Zane~kun? What are you doing here? It's so... early." I yawned. "Seriously? It's 10:45 Kawaii chan." Zane said in his usual bored tone. "What?!" They both looked at me. "What's wrong?.." Aphmau asked. "Oh no! Kawaii chan missed the new episode didn't she!" I said and looked down. "Mhm.." Aphmau said. "Haha! Too bad for you!" Zane laughed. "Oh shut up Zane~kun!" I made my way to the kitchen and made myself some butter toast. I sat on the floor next to Zane.

Zane's POV
Kawaii chan sat next to me with her legs crossed. I scooted down a bit. Geez she was so close to me...that women thing! My little horses soon ended so I grabbed the remote to switch through the channels. I was going through them when I paused at a commercial for Love Love Paradise. I rolled my eyes and kept going. "Zane~kun! Go back!" I sighed and went back. "Ugh! Kawaii~chan has always wanted to go there!" She squealed and I covered my ears. "Gah! My poor ears!" Just then the door flung open and Dante and Aaron were busting inside. "Guys! We got tickets to Love Love Paradise!" Dante said. "Don't ask how we got them all we know is we have to go now! We already told the others! We will all meet at here in 30 minuets!" They ran back out to pack. "Only 30 minuets?!" Kawaii chan and Aphmau yelled. They immediately ran upstairs and clothes were flying everywhere. I grabbed a cupcake and went back home to pack.

Kawaii chan's POV
Kawaii chan, Katelyn, and Aphmau finished packing their things and came downstairs. Kawaii chan dressed in ripped high waisted shorts with a baby pink bodysuit. "I'm so excited!" Aphmau jumped. "Kawaii chan is excited too! Except Zane is coming.." I rolled my eyes. "It's alright Kawaii chan give him a chance, I know you two don't really get along but please try to." Aphmau said. "Fine...Kawaii chan will..but only for Aphmau~senpai!" Everyone soon arrived at the house and we all made our way to the boat. We all boarded the boat and sat down. I looked out the small window and heard Zane in the distance. "Ugh I don't want to sit next to her Aphmau!" Zane said angrily. "Just do it!" He sighed and stomped his way over to Kawaii chan. Once I heard the seat move a bit I turned over. He rolled his eyes and opened up his book.

Zane's POV
Ugh! What the hell! My stomach starts to feel funny, not a stomach ache, and not sea sickness...I don't know what it is..
I felt weight on my right shoulder I rolled my eyes. "Kawaii chan I-" I was about to scold her. I closed my book and looked at her she was sleeping. I decided to leave her alone since her head isn't that heavy. I opened my book back up and finished reading. I felt my eyes starting to close. I dropped my book in my lap and tilted my head into Kawaii chan's. we were both sleeping in each other..
Ew! Not like that! I meant like on eathother's head!

Aphmau's POV
I look over to Zane and Kawaii chan to check in them. I smile a little when I see them sleeping on each other. "Psst Aaron. Look!" Aaron looks over to them and looks back to me. "If they become a couple can we get our revenge?" "Of course"
---------------
Kawaii chan's POV
We soon arrived to the resort. It was beautiful. "Alright! Travis and I are sharing a room." Katelyn said holding Travis's hand. "Wait we have to share rooms?!" Zane said shocked. "Yes! Did you not hear them!?" I hissed at him. Everyone got their rooms except for Kawaii~chan. "Alright who doesn't have a room?" Aphmau said. I raised my hand and then another hand popped out, it was Zane's. "alrighty then, you two can get the last room on the third floor." Aphmau smiled. We both groaned and Carried our things up stairs. Zane swished the door opened and my eyes immediately draw to the bed. "What?! Only one bed?!" I shouted. "Ugh. You stay on the left side of the bed I stay on the right, don't cross your side and I won't cross mine." Zane said and started to un pack. We all unpacked our things and rested.
This is going to be a long summer...