~Chapter 52~

"Why the hell were you guys coming out of the maternity room?!" His angry eyes meet with my now tearful eyes.

"Oh my Irene, please don't tell me your pregnant!" He exclaims. Aphmau and I remain quiet and give each other guilty looks 

"Oh my Irene..you are!" He says a little louder."Thats it I'm out of here!" He throws his arms up and begins to walk away. 

"No wait! Please don't tell Zane!" I yell and chase after him. He stops dead in his tracks and turns around to face me 

"You didn't even tell Zane!" He yells and his anger gets worse. "Im s-sorry. I can't do it!" I yell back. 

"Zane deserves to know! Your being a bad girlfriend by keeping secrets from him!" He says and thats when I begin to rage as well.

"Im the mother! I have every right to tell Zane when I want to!" I respond full of anger. People start to give us faces as they see us yelling in the halls.

"Then why can't you tell him!" "Because Im scared Zane will leave me!" After that last sentence Im out of breathe and light headed. 

"Now do me a favor and stay the hell out of my business..and Aphmau..you don't have to visit me or check on me, I can handle this on my own..its best if you everyone leaves me alone.."  

And with that last sentence I walk out the double doors.

1 month later..

Kawaii Chan's POV

Im two months pregnant...and I haven't even told Zane. I groan and rest my heading my arms as I sit on our patio taking in the air.

"You alright babe?" Zane sits beside me and looks into my eyes, but I continue to stare out into nothing. 

"Y-yeah..im great.." I lie. 

"Nana you are not great. Your illness has lasted for a good two months nows..don't you think you should go to the hospital?" Zane asks.

"N-no Zane when I say i'm fine, i'm fine." I say getting irritated. 

"Are you sure? should I get you something? O-or maybe-" I became to overwhelmed and the next thing I did completely changed our relationship.

"Zane Im pregnant! Are you that clueless?!" I yell and Zane's face drops ad he goes pale.

My eyes went wide at my own response, I don't know what got into me but I ran to the bedroom and started to pack my things in a suitcase. I finish packing and run out of our home. I hear footsteps running after me and yelling but I block it all out as tears form on my face. I run to the nearest bus stop and look out as I see the bus making its way over.

"Nana!" Zane yells from across the street. I take one last look at him as the bus pulls over to the bus stop blocking my view. I hop onto the bus and take a seat near a window. I look over and see Zane's face covered in tears. I put my hand up to the window and sob.

"Goodbye Zane.."

A/N: short chapter.

(ALSO MYSTREET RETURNS TODAY AHHHHH)

Dont

forget

to

VOTE!