~Chapter 41~

"Just get in the car"
"Excuse me?" I say shocked. "Why should I get in the car? I have to get home." I say and criss my arms. "Sweet cheeks, the bus isn't coming for another 30 minuets, and you don't want to be in a bus full of people who can smell coffee off of your body." He says with his usual grin. "Plus my building is only 15 minuets away from here...c'mon sweet cheeks what do ya say?" I take a second to think then I look up at him. "Hm..fine...but don't call me sweet cheeks..I have a boyfriend also I'm only going to be there to clean up." I make my decision and carefully step in the car.
As we're driving I decided to text Zane, just in case he stars to panic when he finds out I'm not going to be home on time.
Me: hey Zane, some pricks threw their coffee on me..Gene found me though so I'm going to head to his place first to clean up and then I'll be home.
Zane: alright...but make sure he doesn't try anything with you...and be home quick! The new episode of my little horsies comes on tonight!
I smile at his text and put my phone down. "What?" Gene says keeping his eyes on the road. "Oh uh..it's just Zane."
Zane's POV
"WHAT" I say and drop my phone. "What? What is it?" Vylad asks from across the room. My brother decided to drop by to see how we were doing. "Kawaii Chan is going to Gene's house?!" I start to panic. "Relax I'm sure whatever the reason, she'll be back soon...but I do have some concerns for Gene." "Not helping Vylad." I plow down on my bed facing he ceiling. "Ughhhhhhh" I groan. "It's alright brother..all you have to do is trust her.." I turn my head to look at Vylad. "That's the mos helpful think you've said all year." I say and rest my head back down.
Trust...yeah..I can do that.
Gene's POV
"Wow..you have a nice place." She says taking a look at my home. "Thanks" I smile at her. "Uh..do you have a shirt a can borrow? I only brought pants.." She says shyly. "Of course..just uh..um..you can take a shower in the bathroom over there, here should be clean towels in the cabinet." She nods her head and steps into the bathroom. I run to my room and rummage through my drawers to fine a clean shirt for her. I pull out one of my old black band t shirts and nod in satisfaction. I walk to the bathroom and without knocking walk in.
"Hey Kawaii Chan I have you sh-AHHH!" I regret walking one without knocking. Kawaii Chan was only in undergarments. She grabs the shirt from me and yells. "Get the hell out Gene!" I stumble out of the bathroom and fall to the floor, catching my breathe. "..heh bet Zane hasn't gone that far.."
Kawaii Chan's POV
"Well uh..thanks for letting me use your shower..." I say breaking the silence. "No problem princess." He grins and I roll my eyes. "Oh and uh..I guess I'll drop by to give your shirt back.." I say looking down. "Keep it. You look cute in my clothes anyways." He says accidentally. "Huh?" I look up immediately. "J-just get out of my car!" Gene says loudly and I hurry out. "Bye Gene.." I walk into my building. I inhale when I see Zane standing there in the lobby with his arms crossed with a not so happy face. "Oh no.."
A/N: uh oh looks like Kawaii Chan is in trouble with Zane...and looks like Gene is a threat to their relationship.
Don't
Forget
To
Vote!