10

Dec. 28th 2015

There was only an hour left before her birthday. She wanted to spend every second of the day with you. You and Sana were cuddled on the small couch. Arms and legs tangled as you held each other close. Watching some cheesy rom-com she chose earlier. Everything felt peaceful. You haven't felt this comfort for a long time. It was as if it's brand new.

Her head rested on your shoulder as your fingers gently combed through her hair. For three days, you and her spent together at your dorm doing whatever came to mind. From eating out at every corner shop, teaching her how to bake and cook, which meant many food fights. But the nights were your favorite, your arms securely wrapped around her waist and nose pointed at the back of her head.

Sana trailed pecks along your neck, lips burning their mark. She only did this whenever she wanted something. "What is it?" You sighed. Sana giggled, pulling you closer to her 'till your nose touched hers. That dangerous smile made its appearance, the one that pulled you into its trap. She tilted her head, softly placing her lips on yours. "You're so cute, (y/n)." You smiled into the kiss. The soft moments leaving its imprint in your mind. All of this and you still didn't know what to label the relationship.

Sana has a dating ban for three years and the same-sex relationship wasn't a good image for an idol to have in Korea. That is if the news ever got out, but for now, you wanted to enjoy the feeling she gave you.

Minatozaki is breathtakingly beautiful, yet can be sexy at the same time. Has a personality that can make anyone fall her in one snap. What made her more dangerous is that she knew. She knew how to make someone putty in her hand. It isn't your place to be jealous, but you knew how many trainees drooled over the idol. It made your chest burn.

"It's almost midnight." Five minutes until the hand struck twelve. Sana got up from your lap and plugged her phone into the small speakers on the T.V stand. Lips curling into a smile as her favorite song played. She grabbed your hands, pulling you onto your feet and slow danced to the song.

Her smile stayed glued on her face as she swayed with you. Sana found it funny that she fell so hastily only knowing you for three months. But, she swears you're the one for her. For her, she wanted you to her first in everything. You twirled her around, making her laugh. And now, it became your favorite sound in the world. It seemed like you and Sana were the only people in the universe.

At least, it felt like it. The way lights were dim and music played softly in the background with adjoined heartbeats.

"I'm glad you're here with me. Being so far away from my family makes times like these feel so lonely, but with you, everything feels better. When you hold my hand and hold me close, I feel like I can overcome everything." You spoke truthfully, "Happy birthday." you whispered.

Sana puckered her lips, "Birthday kiss?" You giggled and cupped her face, sinking into her soft pillow-like lips. No one knows about all the kisses you share nor the night you both hold each other tight.

Honestly, you'd rather keep it that way. At least for now.

Jan. 10th 2016

Two weeks passed since you last saw Sana, or Twice. You sat on the floor in the dancing studio, staring at your reflection, as the song continued to play. You were ready to go deaf by how many times you had to listen to the same song in one day.  You needed to create a choreography, but it was hard to focus. All because of one person who wouldn't stop circling your mind.

Your hands ran through your hair as you tugged it to release stress. It always felt like her lips were still on yours, and her sweet perfume would not leave your clothes. You hated to admit that you missed her, because attaching to someone was a minefield for you. It didn't help that you couldn't keep in contact with either. Sana has been busy preparing for the next comeback. You groaned before getting back on your feet to restart the song. Everything was becoming muffled, you chest rapidly moving up and down, sweat beads rolling own your face. "Dammit." You packed your stuff and went back to the dorms.