05

Nov. 26th 2015

Since the talk with Mina, you did your best to put her advice to use. All she said, "It's okay." Although it didn't seem like much, it helped motivate you. It was something you needed to hear. "It will get better in time. Things will be okay." You repeated to yourself throughout the day. That was the blockage; you haven't been taking care of your mental health, setting it aside as if it was a distraction.

Growing closer to Mina was something you least expected. You and she texted and face timed whenever you were both available. Even if you both sat in silence on call, it was comfortable. That was the thing with her, talking about anything was easy. Being vulnerable wasn't something that was for you. With Mina, it was a different case.

"Lexi, I'm going out." You grabbed your jacket and went out to the streets of the district. The streetlights grew dim as night approached. Neon lights reflected off buildings and puddles. It's a sigh you loved seeing. You looked down at your phone, waiting for a text back from Mina.

"Ah.~"

"I am so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking." You knelt to lend a hand that was rejected by the girl. She got up, sending a glare that could burn anyone.

 She got up, sending a glare that could burn anyone

"Wait." You took a couple of bags from her hands. "Let me help you. Looks like a lot for you to carry alone." With a blank expression, she groaned but continued to walk ahead. You couldn't help but stare at her. She was breath-taking, literally.

There was only a killing silence as you walked. The sound of her heels on the pavement and bags rustling. You tried speaking, but the words got caught in your throat. Her vibe was intimidating.

She abruptly stopped, again you knocked into her.

"Don't you ever watch where you're going?" She came face to face with you as you stumbled for words. "I.. sorry."

She shook her head. "This is my stop. You can stop helping me."

You looked at the tall luxurious building. "Oh, here you go." She took her stuff back and walked up to one step before looking back at you. "Thank you."

'Pretty girls never share their names when we meet.' You sighed.

Nov. 29th 2015

It was only five A.M when Sana called you asking if you can come to their dorm. You didn't know why, but the desperation in her voice made you go. Your eyelids were still heavy since you woke. Quickly, you threw on yesterday's clothes and made your way.

A tall woman answered the door. Her eyes were puffy and completely bloodshot. "Sana asked me to come?" You yawned. She rubbed her eyes and opened the door.

Sana rushed out of her room and into your arms, crying into your shoulder. The sudden contact immediately woke you. You patted her back, trying your best to comfort her. You're not the best in these types of situations, but you wouldn't hesitate to give her anything she needed.