06

Nov. 30th 2015

The following day, you went to go pay Momo a visit since you didn't have a chance to talk. You knocked on the door as you hid a banquet of flowers behind your back. The small girl that glared at you yesterday night answered the door, and oh boy, she didn't look too happy to see your face.

"What are you doing here?" The annoyance in her voice was clear as day. Her arms crossed and frown that formed in a matter of seconds.

"I'm here to see Momo." Though she's shorter than you, you were intimidated.

"Really? She didn't say anything about you coming." You felt your shoulders tightening up. You had no idea why she's acting this way towards you. "Well, it's kinda a surprise visit." With all the questions and cold attitude, you knew she wouldn't let you in.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Mina glanced over the latter's shoulder before welcoming you in.

"Surprise visit for Momo." You pointed at the flowers and proceeded to JeongMo's room. "Momo?"..."Come in."

You pushed the door open and quickly noticed all the plushies scattered on the floor. The room dim and cool, you shivered. Momo had her hair up in a messy ponytail, bared face, and pink pj's. She looked naturally beautiful in this state. "Hey, sorry I didn't get to greet you yesterday." You stood at the foot of the bed and bowed.

The formality of your actions made her crack a grin. "I got you these." You revealed the flowers from behind your back. Momo covered her mouth as she reached for the banquet. The aroma of flowers lifted her mood. "I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked, but I thought these looked pretty."

"Thank you so much!" Her broken English made you laugh. Momo forced her body out of bed and snaked her arms around your body. "You really need to lay down-"

"Just shut up and enjoy this moment." She swayed side to side, humming under her breath. You chuckled before hugging her with one arm. "I did enjoy the moment, but you need to rest." And picked her up with the other arm lying her back onto the bed.

"You're mean." She pouted still admiring the flowers.

Mina cleared her throat, she played with hands as she watched you two innocently. She didn't why but the scene made her anxious, maybe a bit bitter too. "Momoring, your breakfast is done."

"I can bring it to you." You left for the kitchen with Mina trailing behind. "How come you didn't bring me any flowers?" The hint of sarcasm flew over your head. "Oh, I'm sorry. We can go get some and maybe coffer after?"

"I was only joking, but if you insist." Mina felt her heart do back-flips and cheeks redden at the thought of walking downtown with you.

——————————-

"No, let's go this way. I promise this shop has the most beautiful flowers you will ever see."

"So? The one I want to go to is probably better."

You and Mina bickered for five minutes where to go. Finally, you made a deal with her to settle things. She chooses the place for coffee and go to the shop you insisted on. As you got closer to the shop, the sweet scents intoxicated your body. Mina gasped in amazement, the shop was bigger than she imagined.

Vines grew outside on the wall and into the shop. The vibrant colors of the flowers reflected off the tan walls and chirping of birds that sounded melodic. It gave anyone peace while they browsed.