16

March 5th, 2016

You leaned back into the chair, musical sheets in hand you should be studying. Yet here you were, lost in your thoughts. Not that you minded all that much, you were just far behind to be able to think about other things besides training. Two long days and nights with Roseanne, memories that are burned into your brain. Two nights, you already memorised her lips motion between yours. How she tried to hold in her giggles when she got embarrassed. It was cute.

Your ears burned remembering her touch, her fingertips dragging from your ear to your jaw. Her thumb caressing your bottom lip. Every touch of hers was gentle, yet it left a burning mark.

The door abruptly opened, you lost balance on the two back feet of the chair and fell back. "Oh fuck." You whispered, rubbing the bottom of your spine.

"This is what happens when you lean back in the chair." Nayeon squatted in front of you, grinning. She holds out her hand and helps you back to your feet, brushing the non-existent dust off your shoulders. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. I was looking for Jeongyeon."

You nod and bow. You've only met a couple times, only because of Sana, but you never got the chance to become comfortable with her. Only a short conversation that always ended in awkwardness. She's still your senior, how were you going to become friends with someone like her?

"Hey, Dahyun and Momo really miss you, but they had no way of contacting you to hang out or anything. We're not doing anything tonight, so if you want to come over, we'll be cooking. I think they'd really like that."

You wave your hand, dismissing her invitation. "I'm sorry, I'm busy." It's an excuse, but it wasn't a lie.

Nayeon sagged her shoulders and pouted her lips. You nervously chuckled and shifted your attention on the piano. Sure, it sounded fun. Hanging out with everyone, not just Sana or Mina. That was the thing, you weren't on such great terms with Sana, and you couldn't think of a reason why one of the members glared into your soul.

Each decline didn't stop Nayeon, she leaned against the keyboard. "Come on, you can't say no to a pretty girl."

You smacked your hand against your mouth, trying to hold in your laugh.

"You're so mean. You won't hang out with us, and now you're laughing at your senior?"

"No, no. Don't get the wrong idea. You're pretty and all, but that's not going to make me cave in."

Nayeon only shrugs her shoulders. "I thought it might've, since it worked for Sana."

And just like that, you shut up.

"If you're worried about her, don't. The other members will be there. It's not like you have to talk to her. I'll even make sure you're not even seated together-"

"Fine. Fine. Here's my number." There was no convincing her to let you go. Bearing through the night would have to do. "Let me know when to come. I'll even help cook if you need it."

"You're so obedient. I love it." Nayeon patted your head, ruffling your hair into a mess. You frowned, looking away from her. Oblivious, your ears turned red. "I'm just joking. I'll see you!~"

You bowed and closed the door, your phone dinged. A message from Rose.

Rosé:
Did you eat yet?
11:00 A.M

Y/N:
It's only 11 AM
11:01 A.M

Rosé:
And?
11:01 A.M