07

Dec. 18th 2015

After that night, everything changed. Sana wasn't her normal bubbly self nor played along with member's jokes. Instead, she isolated herself from everybody. Occasionally, they would hear cry late at night in the bathroom. Jihyo did her role as the leader and asked if anything was bothering the latter, but would receive lies for her behavior. Although the eldest saw right through her, she knew what the problem was. Hence why she called you to come over.

You were confused about why Nayeon called you out of the blue. You and she had never met before. Only running into each other in the company a couple of times, but that was it. You knocked on the door.

"Wait for a second!" Nayeon hurried to clean the living room before opening the door, her famous bunny-like smile greeted you.

"Hi." You bowed before walking in. "You wanted to talk?"

"Huh? Yes! Come sit in the living room." You trailed behind her trying to shake off the nervousness. As you were about to sit down on the couch, you spotted a black laced thong sticking out of the crack of the cushion. You gulped unsure what to say. "I'll stand instead. Doctors say it's better for the back."

Nayeon shrugged, oblivious of the reason. "As you may know already, I'm Nayeon, the eldest of the group. You can call me bunny too."

You were still distracted by the thong, unknowingly nodding to her questions as you glanced at the underwear

You were still distracted by the thong, unknowingly nodding to her questions as you glanced at the underwear. "Are you listening to me? What are you looking at?" Nayeon gasped and threw herself onto the couch and grabbed the thong, throwing it randomly away from sight. "Why didn't you tell me!?"

"What was I supposed to say? Oh hey, there's someone's underwear chilling on the couch." You said sarcastically.

"Duh!" Nayeon laughed before clearing her throat. "Sana hasn't been her normal self since she got back from your place. Did something happen between you two? Did you two get into an argument?"

You went silent. After the kiss, you've been ignoring her at all costs. Lexi told you the latter asked to see you a couple of times. Each time, you told her to tell Sana you were busy. Ignoring the problem wasn't the smartest thing to do, but you were afraid to face it. You didn't want to face what was to come next. What if things didn't go back to normal? What if she wanted to be more than friends? "No." You simply answered. "Nothing happened."

The thing is, Nayeon knew exactly what happened. She wanted to see if you would fess up. She only knew because she eavesdropped on Momo's and Sana's conversation one night. "What's going on between you two then?" She smirked. "Did you guys kiss?"

"What? No!"

"So what if you two shared a kiss? We all kissed each other at least once. It's nothing big. Unless there's more to the kiss."

"What do you mean by that?" You became curious if she knew more than she led you on to believe.

"Seriously?" Nayeon scoffed. She already connected the dots. "She likes you."

"But we're friends." You reasoned. Nayeon groaned at your obliviousness. This was getting nowhere. "I know about the make out. Don't lie, you kissed her back." She hit your head softly. "Friends my ass."

"Why do you care so much?" You changed the subject. You're not ready to talk about her yet. "Because I'm the eldest, I need to look after my friends."

"So, you're the grandma of the group?" You teased her earning a cushion meeting your face.

"Stop avoiding my question. What are you afraid of? Being in a relationship with the same sex? Because the excuse we're only friends, is getting old." She poked your forehead. "You better figure out your feelings before you hurt Sana more than you are now."

Easy being said than done, but she's right. The same-sex relationship didn't scare you at all. It was opening up yourself to another person. Were you ready to give it your all? Or maybe it's because she's an idol. You wanted to come up with another reason why you're stuck. "You're right." You sighed.

"Hello?" The tall beauty walked in at the right time. "Oh hey, (y/n). What are you doing here?"

"Hanging out with this old bunny." You threw the cushion back Nayeon. "Care to join?" Tzuyu nodded and fell back onto the couch, exhausted from the busy schedules.

"Where are the others?" Nayeon hit your head again.

"They're still at the company practicing." Tzuyu answered lazily. She honestly had no idea where they're at. Nayeon slipped her shoes on. "I'll get us food since it'll only be us. If anyone comes back, text me."

In response, Tzuyu did a thumbs up before closing her eyes. Twice's schedule was filled until their next comeback, giving no one time to rest. You went to grab some make-up removal wipes and knelt beside her, carefully wiping her face. Without the make-up, you wouldn't have seen the bags and dark circles under her eyes. Yet, her beauty still out-shined all the flaws she has.

Tzuyu flickered her eyes open. "What do you think you're doing?"

You jumped back. "Sorry, I was... I was removing your makeup. I thought you would be too tired to do so." Her expression softened. "Here's a blanket. You should sleep as much as you can." You covered her, but it didn't reach her feet. Nevertheless, she still cuddled the blanket, soon falling back to sleep. "Thank you." She whispered.

"I'm gonna go. I need to start on my homework."There was a small tug on her heart as you walked away. The sweet gestures surely left an impact on her.

A/N

Oops, sorry if it seems rushed and boring.

Next chapter will be juicy? Or something.

Anyways I'll just continue crying in the club.