04

Oct. 27th 2015

It has been a week since Twice debuted with their song, Like Ooh-Ahh. They were gaining popularity worldwide and endless support from other groups. As promised, you cheered for Sana and messaged her "congrats." To which she never replied. Expected due to their busy schedules. Not that you minded, you were proud of her (and the rest).

Nov. 6th 2015

After a long day of school and training, you walked straight to your bedroom and flopped onto the bed. The dances are becoming complex, and the choreographers demanded more and more each day. You stared at your lock screen and sighed. Even though Sana didn't contact you as much since the debut, she was still on your mind. You wondered if she had it worst than you do. There's definitely more pressure on her now that she's in the public eye.

Lexi opened the door. "Hey, this was in the mail." She tossed a package onto the bed. "Maybe it's from your mom." The thought of it made you excited. You opened the flaps of the box. 'A twice album?" You flipped through the pages, finding two photo cards, both of Sana, and a letter.

'Dear (y/n),

Sorry, I can't keep in contact with you as much I would like. :( The comeback has been keeping us all busy! I hope you understand that I'm not ignoring you. or your cuteness. Oh, I hope you're cheering for me, (y/n). Here's one of our albums. I got all the members to sign it and got you my photo cards to keep with you!~ If I'm ever free I'll be sure to stop by.

Your squirrel friend,
Sana <3'

"What was it?" You hid the album under the blanket. "Nothing. Just some snacks." You lied as you tried containing your smile.

"Some snacks that came with flowers?" She set a vase on your desk. You scratched your jaw. "Okay, you caught me. It's a Twice album."

"How come I didn't get one." She whined, looking through the book. "They all look so pretty."..."Yea, Sana gave it to me. Her members even signed it." You slipped the photo cards in your wallet.

"Oh, so your girlfriend sent it." A pillow his Lexi's face.

"She's only a friend." You groaned at the assumption. She threw the pillow back. "Then why are your ears red?" She ran out before a pillow fight started. "You like her.~"

Once again, your ears betrayed you. You tapped on her name and messaged her

(Y/N):
Thank you for the gift, Sana. I hope you're doing well.

Nov. 13th 2015

Nowadays, you were mostly at the gym or the company. Hardly at the dorm, resting. You needed to keep yourself busy. You hated being stuck alone with your thoughts. If there's a chance to flee from them, you take it.

You rubbed the temples of your head. You didn't understand how you can miss someone you barely know. Scratch that, you didn't only miss her. You missed everything at home. You missed the way things were before you came to Korea. You were lonesome for your friends and family. Vision blurred as your eyes watered.

You hated to admit it, but you wanted to give it all up. You didn't want to dismiss your hard work, but you wanted to throw everything away. Days were becoming endless. Sleeping no longer helped put your mind at ease. You closed your notebook. Was giving up something you really wanted?