08

Dec. 21st 2015

It has been days since Nayeon tried helping you open your eyes, yet you were still hesitant to reach out to Sana. She left more than a hundred unread messages and calls that went straight to voicemail. Your thoughts were only occupied by her. Sana kept butting into your headspace when you did anything. You needed to recollect yourself, so you went to a place that calms your world the most, the flower shop. Though it was winter and coldness roamed the air, the flowers were still in bloom and held their colors, keeping tall.

Chaeyoung stopped in her tracks, catching a glimpse of you from across the shop. 'Is that her?' She squinted, trying to put the puzzle together until she accidentally bumped into you.

"Sorry." You took a hold of her hand, helping her up before realizing it's the girl you knocked over. "Hey, it's you." You picked up her bouquet. "Guess fate wanted us to meet again." You joked. The corny line was enough to make her blush. She wanted to speak to you for some reason.

Chaeyoung cleared her throat, fixing her slightly ruffled hair. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I just realized I never introduced myself, I'm Rosé."

"It's alright. I'm (y/n)." You weren't sure if this is the same girl you met that gave you the nastiest glare.

"I want to apologize for acting rude to you last time we met. Let me buy you a cup of hot cocoa to repay you for carrying my bags." Chaeyoung was impressed with herself, she's usually never this smooth. You took her up on the offer and followed her to the destination. The walk to the shop, she told you the basics of her life. Where she was born, childhood memories, and her dreams.

"I'm guessing you speak English?" 

"Duh." She rolled her eyes playfully. Her accent is a charm of hers, and it already won you over. You kept teasing her until you arrived at a little cafe at the end of the street.

You kept examining her features when she didn't pay attention. "You must be a model." The five words accidentally made her smile from ear to ear. "Not yet." Chaeyoung played with her long strands bangs. "I'm a trainee right now, but I'm in the process of debuting." You almost jumped from your seat.  "Really? Me too! I'm training under JYP."

"I'm training under YG."

"Wow, no wonder why you're so pretty." You flirted, knowing you'll get a cute reaction from her.

You kept glancing at her until she caught you

You kept glancing at her until she caught you. "What? Why do you keep looking at me?" Chaeyoung giggled, she thought you were cute. You gave off a vibe that can make anyone comfortable with you. She wondered why she was so rude to you.

"You have something here." You reached over the table and wiped off whipped cream near her lips with your thumb. "There."

The butterflies in her stomach started a storm and heart banging against her chest. Every moment went by as fast as lightning. There was nothing but laughing and comfort with Chaeyoung. You didn't feel like yourself until now. Maybe it was fate that made you meet her.

"(Y/n)?" You looked in the direction of who called your name. There stood Momo and Sana. 'How am I always running into them?' You thought it was weird. Momo walked over and hugged you. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm having a little date with this beauty." Chaeyoung waved cutely and introduced herself. "What are you doing here?" You threw the question back.

"This is my favorite place to get baked goods." Momo pointed at the counter. You awkwardly waved at Sana who kept away from the table. Something inside her snapped seeing you with another, she faked a smile before looking away. The tension in the room was so thick someone could cut it with a knife. Momo wanted to help you and Sana to sort things out. "(Y/n), let's have dinner tonight, this is the only time I'll be free. I want to repay for the flowers."

Reluctantly you agreed, unsure of her intention. She squealed and kissed the top of your head before going back to her best friend.

"You're friends with Twice? Tell Nayeon that Rosé sends her regards."

"Nayeon? Did you know she adopted me as her grandchild." Chaeyoung chuckled. "That's a good one. What about me?" She smirked, trying to flirt. "I can call you mine for the day." You winked, winning at her game. Meanwhile, Sana's eyes were stuck in the back of her head from rolling them. Momo patted her shoulder, " Are you free tonight? I have a plan."

--------------—————

You threw on your favorite jeans and a t-shirt before leaving to the restaurant Momo chose. As the time came closer, you knew what her true intention was and prepared yourself for the worst that could come. A waiter greeted you at the entrance and guided you to a table in the back of the room. You sighed realizing it was a set-up from the start. "Sana?"

"Hey." Her smile always made your world turn upside down and heartbeat skips a beat by her very existence. Her newly dyed and cut hair made her ten times sexier, it matched her. "Momo couldn't make it." Sana's voice was shaky, as well as her movements.

You only hummed in response. You were just as nervous, your leg bouncing and eyes fixating on small details of the room. "You look good, it suits you." You broke the silence after five long minutes. She wanted to get straight to the point, it's been weeks and she needed answers. "Am I going to lose this friendship with you?" She bored into your eyes, the feeling digging itself deeper in her stomach.

"No." You reached for her hands. They fitted perfectly in yours. "Sana, I am so sorry for ignoring you. I was freaked out after what happened." Your thumb rubbed over her delicate knuckles as electricity shot up your spine. The feeling never left. "I'm trying to figure everything out." She gently squeezed your hands, softly smiling. "I missed you, (y/n). I hope we can forget this ever happened and start again?" You nodded.

45 minutes later~

After what felt like years of catching up, her time came to an end. Her manager called asking for her to come back. Sana groaned, putting her phone away. "I need to go now. Thank you for having dinner with me." She stepped closer, snaking her arms around your neck. "I hope we can do this again, (y/n)." She pecked your cheek before leaving, "Bye~"

You touched the cheek she kissed, grinning like a fool. You were sure the girl had cast a spell on you.

-----——————————

You spotted your two friends pigging out when you walked through the door. "Hey, I'm back." You sat next to Lexi, reaching for the bag of chips from her hands.

The latter smirked, poking your cheek. "Is that lipstick I see?" You swiftly wiped Sana's red-lipstick off. "What? No, that's crazy. You're seeing things."

Chan felt his mood drop seeing the light in your eyes. He knew about your situation with Sana. "I think I'm going to go. Jisung and Changbin want to produce another beat. I'll catch you guys later." Lexi saw how fast his mood changed when she pointed out the lipstick. "All-nighter? There's no school tomorrow and what's better than binging K-drama's." You grinned. "That's a no brainer."