02

June 20th 2015
"Please give a round of applause to..." The air got thinner with each second that passed. You couldn't take the anticipation and made your way through the crowd."Lee Lexi, Chris Bang, Kim Seoyeon, Angel Park and...-"

You stopped in your tracks. How could you have forgotten about your friends? The crowd clapped while others sighed. "-Y/N Kwan."

Your friends grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a group hug. "We made it!" You didn't move a single inch, being in complete shock. There wasn't much excitement radiating from you. Your friends stopped. The thing was you didn't know how to react exactly. Sure you got accepted, but what would that mean now? What does the future have in plan? Before, you knew you wanted to go to college and get your major.

Now, you have to leave everything you've became familiar with and chase your new dream. Now, you're going to be thousands of miles away from home and start anew. Though you'll have your two closest friends by your side, your heart still ached.

-------------------------------—————

Aug. 15th 2015
It has almost been two months since you've moved to South Korea. The drastic changes made you think twice about accepting the contract, but your mom urged you to stay. She assured you that she can pay the cost that comes to being a trainee. You don't see Chan and Lexi as much as you did before. The first month was the busiest. You had to adjust to the scheduling and training. So far, you have struggled with vocal training and the diet.

When stress became piled, you always fled to the room with the piano. Today felt like you every trainer was against you, criticizing every little mistake you made. You sat down in front of the piano and ran your fingers down the keys. Lately, you've been trying to find the right melody for a song you've been working on. Songwriting was a hobby you slowly lost interest, until now. You played with demo and hummed the lyrics.

잔잔했었던 속에
(Throwing a stone)

돌을 던졌던 아마도
(At my calm heart)

Maybe you don't know
Tell me

내게 건넸던 말들
그저 장난있었는지
(That everything you've said before
is just a prank to fool me)

어색하지 않게 말하고 싶은데
그렇게 안돼 돌아서 후회해
바보처럼
(I've always wanted to say without feeling awkward
Looking back at the past, I regret everything like a fool.)

속엔 언제나 너인데
(My heart has always been yours)

그저 초조하게 기다리고 있어
(I'm just waiting impatiently)

바보처럼
(I am a fool.)

분명해져 오는 my feelings
(My feelings are obviously clear)

살며시 너에게 Closer Closer Closer
(gently to you, close closer, closer)

다가가 전하고 싶던
(I have so many things to tell you)

I'm in love with you

상처받지 않게 망설이기만
(I hesitate because I don't want to get hurt)