Chapter 12- Help Us

Thanks for reading! I don't own any of Naruto! Please let me know if you enjoy!

——————————————————————

Sakura normally spent her days running errands, washing their clothes, or cooking food for Sasuke and her to eat once he returned.

But today was different, Sakura didn't feel well at all, her back ached and her belly hurt.

She hoped Sasuke would finish this mission quickly.

Today she did nothing, she laid down on the bed in their room at the inn and fell asleep.

It was twilight when Sasuke finally returned.

"My blossom, I finished it. The mission is complete. Now we can-" Sasuke called as he entered, quieting once he saw Sakura asleep on the couch.

She looked pale, much paler than usual and worry settled into the raven-haired male's face as he gently knelt down beside her and felt her forehead.

Her skin was cool to the touch, but she was sweating.

Sakura's brow furrowed in her sleep and her hand went to her mounded belly.

Sasuke immediately put his hand beside of hers and his eyes widened as he felt her firm tummy tighten under his hand.

It was the baby.

He needed to get Sakura back to Konoha.

Right now.

He grabbed their bags, slinging them over his back and scooped his sleeping wife into his arms.

Sasuke quickly checked out of the inn and ran through the forest with Sakura as quickly as he could.

He would get her back in time if he had to use his chakra for speed.

They were so, so close to the village when Sakura moaned and opened her eyes.

Sasuke looked down worriedly as she gripped his shirt. "S-Sasuke?" She whispered through clenched teeth.

"It's alright, my blossom, just hold on. We're almost home." Sasuke reassured her as he sped up.

He did not want to deliver this baby in the middle of the woods with no help.

"S-sasuke, put me down. Put me down!" Sakura yelled, flailing her arms and legs in his arms.

The Uchiha male was terrified he was hurting his wife and so he stopped abruptly and sat Sakura down on the ground.

The pinkette got on all fours and rocked her hips.

"S-sasuke, I think.......I think it's...."

"I know, Sakura. I know." Sasuke said, his hands rubbing her lower back as his mind reeled.

They didn't have enough time.

They wouldn't make it back.

Sasuke didn't know how to deliver a baby!

They were all alone.

Or were they?

Sasuke looked around. He knew this place, he had spent time here before.

"Sakura, I'm going to pick you up and take you to get some help, alright? This isn't safe, let's at least find a bed for you to lie on." Sasuke said to her softly.

The pinkette groaned in response while Sasuke, as gently as he could, picked his wife up, and carried her a short distance to a familiar door, knocking on it.

Orochimaru's old hideout.

Yes, this place was familiar indeed.

A few moments later, the door cracked open and a red-headed woman wearing glasses peered out.

"Sasuke!" She exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise to see the Uchiha male holding the pained pinkette.

The fear in Sasuke's eyes startled her.

She had never seen him scared before.

"Karin," Sasuke said as Sakura let out another moan. "We need your help."