Plan

Third Person Pov:

Nashi and Storm and the other kids were together in the infirmary with Kinana who insisted  that Nashi and Storm should rest. And it's a good thing too because back at the guild hall Zeref and Mavis are explaining everything to the other guild members.

All of tail members stood shocked at what Zeref and their first master revealed. They couldn't believe it but at the same time it makes perfect sense.

Nashi and Storm are the children of Lucy and Natsu, and Juvia and Gray.

Which also means that dark phantom kidnapped Lucy and Juvia. One of their closest friends. Two members of their family is in grave danger.

One thought crossed the minds of all members. That no matter what they'll make sure that Lucy and Juvia will  return safe and sound and that dark phantom will never ever dare to harm anyone again.

"I know that all of you are shocked but we have no time to waste we need to start making preparations."

Zeref said and on cue the door burst open revealing crime sorcier with two others.

"Just on time Jellal. Come here they all know the truth and we're now discussing our plan of action."

Jellal nodded and together with his team they approached the first master and gave her their report.

"As I've said over the phone first master. These two are Alex and Lina both who are former dark phantom members."

Some fairy tail members regarded the both of them with wary eyes but nonetheless trusted them that they could help the most however got over their shock and is now scaring the shit out of the newer guild members with their dark aura.

"First master what is your plan?"

Erza asked in a deathly calm voice and behind her is Mirajane who has an expressionless face but behind her facade is the She-Demon everyone feared.

"According to Alex here who is a former member of dark phantom. Their members are divided into different levels according to their capabilities and strength."

Mavis took a magic pen and drew a diagram in the air.

Master X
|
Animals
|
Alcohol
|
Gemstones
|
Colours

"Master X is obviously the strongest of them all according to Lina he is almost the same level as Gildarts."

Zeref explained and everyone gasped. Gildarts if you exclude Zeref and Mavis is the strongest in fairy tail.

"And then there's the S class wizards the animals Natsu and Gray fought two of them in the park. Bug and Cat correct?"

Zeref asked and the two nodded. The both of them are really pissed and are itching to kick some dark phantom butt.

"Then the alcohol and gemstones are both A class while the colours are in B class."

The fairy tail members nodded and Mavis stepped forward with a very serious face. The face that reminded everyone that she is not a child but rather fairy tail's first master, the Tactician.

"Levy explain everyone the detail of the ritual and from then on we will start planning."

***

Master X pov:

Those fairies are making their move. I can feel it. The ritual is about to happen in two days and I will not let everything I worked for to get wasted.

"Red and Yellow take all the other colours with you and watch the two captives and make sure that those two will not get away."

Red and Yellow together with the other colours nodded.

"Ruby and Sapphire take some of the gemstones with you two and scout the area make sure that anyone who ever dares to come here will die."

The gemstones saluted and went outside.

"Gin, Vodka take Bourbon with you and train the others. I am certain that those fairies are gonna come soon."

The three of them nodded then I looked at the two idiots that failed to capture the two brats. I am really tempted to kill these two but losing them will give us so much disadvantage so I just settled in killing them after.

"Bug you and cat are in charge of this place until I return. I will come back before the ritual. I just have some business to attend to."

I said then left. I will make sure those annoying pests will die and that my plan will continue no matter what.

***

Third Person Pov:

Many guild members were huddled together in a table and some of them are looking at their first master in doubt. No one voiced this however except for one that is.

"Um first master are you sure we should leave Nashi and Storm here? What if those dark phantom bastards got in?"

Elfman asked and a few other guild members nodded.

"It will all be fine. If my calculations are correct dark phantom would assume that Nashi and Storm will come with us and that's something that should be avoided because it will be a great opportunity for them to capture those kids if they are with us."

Mavis said but a few other guild members still looked unsure.

"But first what if they attacked here?"

Wendy asked as she hugged Carla.

"That is why we will leave Elfman, Lissana, the exceeds, some other guild members to stay. So if anything happens they will be able to contact us immediately."

Zeref explained and the others nodded then he looked at the other members for questions but they don't have any so he looked at Mavis and she continued.

"Anyway judging by their ranks it is safe to assume that the weaker once are going to attack first and counter that we will put Natsu and Gray in the front lines."

She said and almost everyone started shivering as Natsu and Gray released a very dark aura all the while having a devilish expressions that could scare almost all of the occupants in the room.

Mavis started talking again about their plan and the members listened carefully. One member though slipped outside the guild.

He has black coloured hair spiked up and red eyes that could kill you with it's cold gaze.

'Silly pesky fairies... You all should learn a thing or two about securities...'

The guild member laughed maniacally and then he disappeared.

***
Oh god I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! Anyway here it is! I hope all of you like it! And advance happy new year!!!