Villain Profiles II

Jellal Pov:

I slowly opened the door and what I saw is a man around the age of twenty with crimson red hair and garnet colored eyes.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

I asked him. He looked around like he was searching for something then he looked at me again pushed me inside the house and locked the door.

"Who I am is none of your concern and as to why I am here... Well I hold many important information about dark phantom"

I stared at the guy for a few minutes and was about to say something when Lina spoke up.

"How do we know that you are telling the truth? For all we know you might be a member of dark phantom"

Lina said and I nodded in agreement she was right this guy might be a member of dark phantom and is planning to kill or either capture us.

The guy looked at Lina and he looked at her in confusion then realization then shock.

"You... You're that girl from Celesta Village!"

***

Third Person Pov:

Lina looked shock and opened her mouth to say something.

"H-how did you know I'm there!? I-i never told anyone except mom!"

The red head man sighed and scratched the back of his neck nervousness clear in his face.

"*sigh* I know you are in there because... I am a former dark phantom member"

The man said and Jellal tensed and readied himself for a battle. Then the man spoke again.

"Before you attack me let me tell you something I never wanted to become a part of a dark guild... In fact when I was younger I wanted to join fairy tail...

But my parents well let's just say that they owe the leader of that guild a very large debt and well they decided that since I am no use of them and that I am a useless piece of trash they decided that I would be the payment for their debt"

The red head said and Jellal and Lina almost believed him because of the emotions he showed. Key word: Almost.

"If you're story is true then how did you get out of that guild? I doubt that your so called leader would just let you go away holding all the information about them. And why did you decided to help us?"

The man sighed and sat down in the couch Jellal and Lina followed him.

"I managed to get away because I asked the leader of dark phantom to let me go that I want to live a normal life surprisingly the leader agreed but of course it has a price"

The red head stopped for a minute then continued speaking.

"The price is that I needed to find information about two specific person and after that I needed to forget all my memories"

Jellal then realized that the two specific person might be the one they needed to find. Just then he heard Lina shout beside him.

"Wait.... Don't tell me..... The one you were supposed to find information is Layla-san and Julia-san!?"

Lina shouted and Jellal looked shocked he opened his mouth and started to talk slowly.

"Lina... Y-you know Layla-san and Julia-san?"

Jellal asked and Lina looked towards him diffrent emotions can be seen in her face such as confusion, shock and hint of nervousness.

"Yes. Why?"