Villain Profiles I

Jellal Pov:

Asking for information about the dark guild black phantom proved to be a very hard task.

That guild is so great about hiding and disposing any information about them. No wonder the council never mamaged to get them for seven years.

"Jellal did you get some info? It's already late and I'm getting tired"

I looked towards Meredy and sighed. It is already late and I'm also getting tired and I wanted to rest but the sooner this mission ends the sooner I would be able to get to my family.

"You go ahead Meredy I think I'll still walk around and ask for some information"

Meredy sighed and just shook her head.

"Allright but don't overwork yourself. You might get sick and if you did who would watch over Erza and your baby?"

I smiled slightly because of the thought of Erza and my kids waiting for me. I nodded at Meredy and she walked back at the camp.

Now to start looking for information again.

***

Third Person Pov:

A tall red haired man around the age of twenty is hiding in an alley watching the moves of Fairy Tail's Jellal Fernandez.

He knew he was looking for some information about Dark Phantom and he also knew that he was the one that can give him the information he wanted/needed.

But the problem is Dark Phantom's leader has many connections all throughout Fiore and if he even dared to tell a teensy bit of information about them. Well he could as well say hello to Satan.

"Excuse me ma'am but can I talk with you for a moment? I just want to ask some questions"

He heard Jellal ask some old woman for information.

"Oh sure go ahead and ask. I don't have something to do anyway"

"Well I'm a mage and I wanted to ask if you had heard a dark guild called dark phantom?"

The old woman seemed to be in deep thought and after a few minutes she looked at Jellal and told him something that could actually get him somewhere in his searching-for-info-about-dark-phantom mission.

"Yes I had heard about them from my daughter. She came from a faraway village and apparently she moved here because dark phantom terrorize their village"

Jellal nodded and was about to ask something but the red headed man knocked out a nearby trash can getting the attention of Jellal.

Jellal was about to inspect the alley but the old woman talked again amd the red head sighed in relief.

"If you want more information about them I think you might want to talk to my daughter she has far more than knowledge about that guild than me"

Jellal looked relieved and happy. Finally after alp he and his guildmates went through they're actually getting somewhere.

"That would be really great ma'am. Thank you"

"Oh you can call me Mia no need for calling me ma'am and all that"

"Sure Mia"

Jellal said as he followed the old woman named Mia. While the red head man followed them while contemplating if he should help them or not.

***

??? Pov:

Should I help him? Should I tell him the information I know?

If I did I would be able to pay for my sins and I could fulfill my promise and I woul also be able to do something nice ever since I joined that hellish guild but there is also a risk of me getting killed heck it's a miracle I'm still alive. But maybe if I helped them I could ask them for protection.

I weighed the pros and cons and finally came to the conclusion of helping him and his guild.

***

Jellal Pov:

I started following the old woman towards her house but I have a feeling someone is following us so I decided to stay alert just in case this someone attacked us.

"Allright we're here! Lina! Can you please open the door? I have a visitor with me"

Mia said or more like shouted. Then a young feminine voice answered.

"Okay wait a minute!"

Then the door opened and a woman about the age of twenty appeared she greeted her mom and when she finally looked at me I saw her eyes widen and a small gasp escaped her lips.

"Lina this young man is a mage and he wants to ask you some questions"

Mia had said but the woman Lina kept staring at me and it actually creeps me out and after a few seconds she snapped out of it.

"Y-you're J-jellal Fernandez from the guild fairy tail right?"

I nodded at her and she suddenly dragged me and her mother inside their house and she quickly closed the door and locked it.

"I know why you're here"

She quickly said and she gave her mother a look and Mia went towards the kitchen saying she will fix us some tea.

"Of course you knew you're mother just told you I'm going to ask some questions right?"

I said confused and she looked at me like I'm an idiot or something.

"No! You idiot! I know you're here for information about dark phantom"

She said the last part quietly and I look at her confusion evideny in my face.

"How did you know?"

She sighed and motioned me to sit in the couch while she sat in the couch in front of me.

"Don't tell me you're part of-"

"No! Of course not! I'm not part of dark phantom and will never be!"

"Then how did you know?"

She sighed and was about to speak when a knock was heard. Lina was about to stand up to open it but I told her that I would do it.

I have a bad feeling on this one. It might be someone dangerous and if that happens I need to protect Lina and her mother.

I walked towards the door and opened it to see...

***
Hello Guys!!!! Long time no see! Anyway I decided that this is the one I would continue and I'll probably unpublish the other one.

Anyway updates will probably be slow like always but once school is over I promise that it would be quicker.

Bye guys!!! See you next update!!!