"Have you never seen Jeon around him?" Yoongi questioned dumbly, his voice flat and void of emotion as he deadpanned.

"Jeongguk is so soft for him." Jimin said, waving his spoon around, "I don't even get why you're so worried."

I saw my phone light up at the corner of my eye, flicking my vision down whilst the others got into a heated discussion.

Ggukie:

21:41 - I want your plush lips wrapped around my cock.

21:41 - you'd like that, wouldn't you baby?

Me:

21:41 - nOT NOW WTF 

21:41 - I rlly don't want a boner

21:42 - they will never n e v e r let me live it down

"The only time Jeongguk ever hit Taehyung was when he smacked him on the ass." Yoongi said, shrugging as he chewed on more food.

I shot him a look, eyebrows furrowed.

"I mean, I wouldn't say that's the only time." Jimin replied, Yoongi snorting.

"Guys, we're being serious. Jeongguk is clearly a sociopath." Jin said, a strict tone in his voice.

"How many times do I have to explain it?" I said, annoyed, "he only takes the requests if they're bad people, such as criminals, rapists, abusers. He doesn't just kill random old women who hobble about on the streets. He doesn't shoot for the fun of it. He always saves Jong-in, my brother, and he's teaching his Boss' son Taekwondo. What a horrible man."

"We couldn't give a fuck about the others. It's you we're concerned with. What if he loses his temper? There's guns, and knives in the house." Namjoon interjected.

"I don't want him to be the reason why you die. I don't want my best friend to have a fucking bullet through his brain." Hoseok said, angrily stabbing at his plate. 

I was about to reply, but a buzzing to my leg made me slip my phone out again. Thankfully, Yoongi had a lot of anger stored inside of him and he continued to argue with the others about my wellbeing.

Ggukie:

21:46 - *photo attachment*

I swiped the notification, typing in my password and I bit my lip at the photo I was met with. Jeongguk had sent a photo of him thumbing his slit, cum leaking out of the tip and dripping over his beautifully long fingers, which were wrapped around his cock. My hickeys were visible on his tummy as were the scratches that I'd made on his side. I'd never seen something so attractive.

"I need to phone, uh, Jong-in." I said, standing up and leaving without further notice. As I shuffled to the toilets, I texted Jimin a quick summary of what had happened and he simply replied with a winky face and a promise to keep the conversation (argument) going.

I half-ran to the bathroom stall at the end, slamming the door shut and leaning against it - thoughts going wild and my head whirring.

I phoned Jeongguk, thanking the lords for him picking up on the third ring - any later and I would've literally lost my sanity.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy?!"

"Perfectly sane, actually." Jeongguk's deep voice rumbled, the pitch doing things it shouldn't to my lower region and to my heart.

"W-what was all that? Texts and pictures?!"

"Partly revenge. But mostly me sharing how I feel. Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it, you liked it, didn't you baby-boy?"

I gulped, self-control weakening as I struggled to stand.

"... I did." I replied, shyness blooming in my body.

"I'll bet everything that you've shut yourself in a bathroom stall, biting your lips as your pants tighten. Haven't you?"

"Mhm." I relished in his words, absorbing every ounce of his purring voice. My head was running wild, listening to him purr through the phone.

"And, now you're stood, knees shaking and dying to touch yourself. But you can't. Why?"

"Because... because Daddy said no."

"And why did Daddy say no?" He taunted, and I could envision the smirk that he most likely wore.

"Because it's my punishment."

"For?" He pressed further.

"Sending Daddy naughty pictures. But-"

"No buts, or you'll get another spanking."

"That's not really a punishment, though."

"Oh, but it is if I don't allow you to cum."

"N-"

"Or to make any noise."

My throat dried at the mere thought of a completely dominating Jeongguk, my lips parting as I begged for it mentally. The thought of his muscular and tattooed body hovering over me, rough hands rubbing over my body and harsh nips to my neck - made me shiver repeatedly and my mind went into overdrive.

"Je- Daddy." I whined, pressing my thighs together as I pleaded for a release from the tight constriction.

"Come home, darling, and Daddy will fix it all."