Chapter 41

Umi's POV

I finish healing Kakashi for the most part and I hold a glowing green hand over his eye.

"Don't use the Sharigan recklessly, got that? I barely even use my Mangekyo except for when I have a tough battle or confirmation that its me, you how ever, have one of Obito's eyes, that doesn't help you in some ways because it puts a strain on your body." I say to Kakashi who chuckles nervously.

"I know." Kakashi says to me.

I heal what I can for his eye and he smiles in thanks.

"Guy, do you have any injuries?" I ask once I finish.

"NOPE!" Guy yells with a grin and I nod.

'Umi go to Gaara's unit and wait there for further orders.' Shikaku says in my head then disappears.

"Another order?" Kakashi asks me and I nod.

"I'm going to Gaara's unit." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Be careful." Kakashi says to me.

I smile at him reassuringly. "I made a promise, I intend to keep it." I say and Kakashi nods.

I walk out of the unit and I disappear and reappear next to Gaara's and the Tsuchikage.

Gaara's looks at me mildly shocked while the Tsuchikage yells and falls down the rock and I wince.

"Sorry." I say to him and Gaara rolls his eyes as I slide down the rock on my heels.

"Brat, next time don't do that." The Tsuchikage says as I heal any injuries he might have.

"Jeez Sensei, could you be more stealthy?" Jack asks me.

I appear next to him with my arm on his shoulder. "You were saying?" I ask and he jumps.

"How? What?" Two girls say shocked.

I stand up straight. "Well Gaara? I assume Shikaku gave you the memo." I say to him and he nods.

"Guys, this is Umi Uchiha, she's an elite Jonin, the strongest in the Leaf, I wouldn't mess with her." Jack says to them and I nod with a smile.

"WHAT?" A few girls yell shocked.

I raise an eyebrow. "Anywho." I say and Gaara nods.

We wait till dawn and I send Smoky, Shadow, Chestnut and Akaime out to search while Gaara uses his Sand Eyeball.

I pull up the Jutsu screen for my cats eyes and ears.

"You know a tan cat would be more effective." Temari says to me.

"I don't have tracker tan cats, these four were trained for this, they have this under control." I say and she nods unsure.

"I'd listen to Sensei, she didn't sleep last night." Jack says to her and Shikamaru nods in agreement.

"What does sleep have to do with anything?" Temari asks.

"That's how she regains chakra and stays happy, other wise, she's a mean heartless drill sergeant Uchiha." Jack says from experience.

I shrug and I watch what's going on through my cats eyes.

Smoky is the first to find them and she perches on a rock and watches them, Shadow perches on a rock across from her, Chestnut perches in between two rock and watches them, while Akaime, walks right up to them and meows.

"What's a cat doing here?" Rasa asks annoyed.

"Oh my, its adorable." The second Mizukage says as he picks up Akaime.