Chapter 45

A Couple Day's Later - Umi's POV - Age 28 - Mom

I stand at the gates. "Good luck Sasuke." I say with a cheerful closed eyed smile.

Kakashi gives him a closed eyed smile as Sasuke scowls at him slightly.

"Hurt her and I'll kill you." Sasuke says to him and I snicker as Kakashi backs up slightly at the aura Sasuke's giving off.

"Its ok Sasuke, he promised he wouldn't and I promised him the same thing and the only thing we fight about is getting up in the morning, so you don't have to worry." I say and Shiro tugs on Sasuke's cloak.

"Are you coming back?" Shiro asks him and Sasuke raises an eyebrow.

I hold my hands up in a praying position, visually asking him to be nice to Shiro.

Sasuke sighs, knowing he can't say no to me. "Yes, when Umi gets married I'll be here." Sasuke says to him and I smile as Kakashi chuckles amused.

"Yay!" Shiro says cheers and Sasuke chuckles.

Sakura looks at Sasuke and I smile and pick Shiro up. I ruffle Sasuke's hair and I step back beside Kakashi, motioning for Sasuke to talk to her and he looks at me as if I were crazy, but I just smile.

"You Uchiha are hard to read sometimes." Sakura says to us.

"We know." Me and Sasuke say and Kakashi and Sakura laugh.

Sasuke pokes Sakura in the forehead and leaves and I smile amused.

"What does that mean?" Sakura asks confused.

"You'll know soon enough." I say with a smile. "Come on Sakura, the two of us are gonna go to the hot springs." I say and she looks at me confused and Kakashi takes Shiro.

"Why?" Sakura asks me.

I put my hand on her shoulder and I smile at Kakashi and Shiro and we disappear and appear in front of a hot springs hotel.

"What? How?" Sakura asks confused and I smile.

"My Sharigan, me and Shisui, an old friend of mine, had the ability to teleport, he was labeled Shisui the Teleporter, I don't know if you learned about him in the academy though." I say and Sakura nods.

"I did, but I don't know much, all I know is that he was on the side of the village than on the side of the Uchiha, just, like you." Sakura says to me and I nod.

We walk inside and the girl at the counter recognizes me.

"We have two ladies, get it ready!" She calls and I smile.

"How often do you come here?" Sakura asks me.

I shrug. "Once or twice a week." I say and her mouth gapes open. "What? I have to get away somehow and there's a few certain people who don't know their way here, which is good for me." I say and she nods.

We head up to a room and Sakura changes in the bathroom while I put on a bikini with my clan symbol on it, its dark blue. I put on a towel over it and Sakura comes out in a towel and a blush.

I tie her hair up and I braid my hair.

"Come on." I say to her with a smile and she follows me.

We sit in the hot springs with out the towels and I relax into the water.

"So, why did you want me to come with you?" Sakura asks me.

I smile at her. "Your considered family now and have been for a while now, I just needed that small confirmation from Sasuke." I say and she stares at me confused. "You'll figure it out soon, after all, your very smart." I say to her as I pat her head a few times like she was a cat.